Hills View, Mountain View, Pastoral View, Pasture View, Scenic View, View.
1,120 Acres park like setting - ridgetop views of the Sierras to the East, and Lake Don Pedro to the West. Multiple springs, seasonal creeks, and a stock water well mean plenty of water for livestock as well as local game animals. Adjacent to 3,000 acres of BLM land. Current cattle lease and Williamson Act status generates income that exceed property taxes.
• 1,120 Acres of meadows, wildflowers, and dotted with oak trees.
• Sweeping Views of the Sierras, Lake Don Pedro, and the Central Valley
• Multiple Springs, seasonal creek, and stock water well provide plenty of water for livestock and game
• Abundance of Wildlife and established ranch roads make this a recreational paradise
• Low property taxes as the ranch is in the Williamson Act
• Adjacent to 3,000 Acres of BLM land
• Cattle Lease generates income that exceeds property tax
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.