200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 1
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 2
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 3
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 4
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 5
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 6
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 7
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 8
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 9
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 10
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 11
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 12
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 13
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 14
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 15
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 16
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 17
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 18
200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County photo 19

200+/- Acres / CR 340 / Uvalde County
Sabinal, Texas, United States

Description

Description: This perfect-size recreational hunting property is in an area renown for abundant wildlife as well as its panoramic views. Property is highlighted by substantial water including both sides of Blanco Creek, one irrigation well and a 1.5+ acre lake. Improvements: The property is low fenced with one side being newly-installed, 5-strand barb wire fence. There is one Edwards irrigation well run by a diesel engine. Water: This property has a 1000+ foot deep, 8' Edwards irrigation well that pumps 1200+ GPM. This well is equipped with a recent Cummins diesel engine. The irrigation well has a water line that supplies water to a 1.5+ acre lake is stocked with bass. There are 19 acre feet of transferable water rights, and 5 acre feet of non-transferable water rights. Wildlife: This ranch is loaded with native wildlife providing good hunting for deer, turkey, dove/quail plus free-ranging exotics. Property has good drainage that provides habitat for wildlife, and open, improved fields for bird hunting. There is also good fishing and duck hunting. Vegetation: The ranch is set up for both bird and big game hunting. Approximately 70% of the ranch is in improved grasses. The remaining 30% consists of South Texas brush. Large mesquite trees are scattered throughout the ranch, with tall elm and other hardwood trees lining the banks of Little Blanco Creek, providing good roosting trees for turkey. .Minerals: Negotiable. Taxes: Agricultural exemption. Location: This property is 70+ miles west of San Antonio, 30+ miles west of Hondo, 20+ miles east of Uvalde, 15+ miles southeast of Concan and 10 miles northwest of Sabinal, Texas. The property fronts on CR 340.

Presented by

Kuper Sotheby's International Realty

Kuper Sotheby's International Realty
Click To Show Phone
Main: +1 210 822 8602
Fax: +1 210 822 6646

Location

Disclaimer

To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.