Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer.
Reduced from $1,795,000! Video + drone attached to Photos in MLS listing. In the very heart of what has been recognized as one of the most beautiful cities in America lies an elevated and luxurious place unmatched primarily because of its serene hilltop location enveloped with 360 degree panoramic views. You will appreciate the amazing sunrises and sunsets year-round. This luxury escape offers additional value as it sits adjacent to 20-acres of open space owned by the city of Sedona, located in prestigious Jordan Park subdivision. Abundant light with a neutral palette. A perfect marriage of Contemporary & Southwest architecture designed by architect, Charlie VanBlock, and builder, Randy Morris, who framed the expansive red rock views perfectly throughout the home.
A Kosher Gourmet kitchen with two (2) dishwashers, sinks, bar, wine chiller, Miele built-in coffee maker, warming drawer, steam oven, breakfast nook, granite counter-tops and views! Formal dining room with built-in bar and granite top buffet cabinet. Offers guests an incredible dining experience with breathtaking views.
Two Laundry Rooms: Upper and Lower Levels.
Two Car Garage With Storage Cabinetry.
An outdoor deck with cozy fireplace; spiral stairwell draws guests onto the lower outdoor patio with built-in gas fire-pit, perfect for entertaining and seating area. This area is also accessed on lower media / theater room and guest bedrooms. Atrium courtyard with water and fire elements. Melt into relaxation with your private Japanese outdoor heated spa and outdoor shower area shower overlooking meditative atrium courtyard with fire and water elements creating exquisite ambiance for you and your special guests.
LIST OF UPGRADES SINCE 2009
- Outdoor hot tub including gas heater, electrical,
lighting and privacy wall and outdoor shower
- Outdoor Spiral staircase connecting upper deck to lower
- Patios added and upgraded
- Converted half bath to full bath
- Steam room shower addition
- Lighting upgrades & electrical throughout the home.
Lutron controls, display cabinet in master bedroom,
dining room fixtures
- Outdoor fire pit (gas) and patio addition with built-in
seating with original stonework
- Added an atrium courtyard with fire and water feature
- Stone walkway to connect fire pit to hot tub
- Warming drawer, steam oven, microwave, built in Miele
coffee machine, new dishwashers (2) and refrigerator
- Kosher Kitchen
- Family room refrigerator with plumbed high-speed ice
- Steam generating humidifiers installed with three
furnaces to boost humidity (used mostly in winter)
- Laundry tub
- New washer and dryer (downstairs)
- Internet wiring to improve WIFI coverage throughout
- New water feature at front entry courtyard June/2017
- Regular maintenance performed on AC & Furnaces. One
unit had compressor replaced in 2015
- Most irrigation replaced in 2015
- Two water features
- Gas Japanese hot tub
- Property situated adjacent to 20-acres of permanent
open space owned by the City of Sedona
- Water feature at front entry installed 2017
- Gas fire feature in courtyard & lower west patio
- Gas water heater
- Electric A/C
- Drip irrigation repaired & most repaired
- Security System Owned & Monitored
- Sprayed every 3 months bug & insects: Truly Nolen
- Two Laundry Rooms ï¿½" Main Level and Lower Level
- Elegant atrium courtyard perfect for meditation
- Master bedroom offers cedar walk-in closet
- Outdoor deck offers ample seating with gas fireplace
- APS Electric
- Unisource Gas
- Patriot Trash
- Suddenlink - Internet, Phone, Cable
- City Of Sedona Sewer
- AZ Water Co Water
- Truly Nolen - Pest Control Sprayed Every 3 Months
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.