Garage, Garden, Rooftop Deck.
Bar-Wet, High Ceilings, His/Hers Closets, Marble Counter Tops, Skylight, Spiral Stairs.
Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Foyer, Inside Laundry, Laundry Room, Library, Living Room, Loft, Separate Family Room.
Bay View, City View, Scenic View, South, View, Water View.
Circa 1930, this elegant single family home abounds with rich architectural detailing & great south light. It enjoys a wonderful floor plan featuring graciously scaled rooms, wide hallways, and tall ceilings.
Its prime Pacific Heights location is fabulous!
- close to all the Upper Fillmore shops and restaurants
- across from Alta Plaza park
- just a short walk to many of The City's finest private schools
Overall it is 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths (4 bedrooms, 4 baths on second level), with a 3 car garage, garden, and roof deck that enjoys excellent Bay and Bridge views.
- large sunken formal living room with fireplace and leaded windows looking out to Alta Plaza
- formal dining room overlooking garden with leaded windows
- eat-in kitchen & family room with marble counters & quality appliances
- spacious library/study with large walk in wet bar
- generous entry foyer, tall ceilings, wide hallways, beautiful spiral staircase, & half bath
- master bedroom with his and her spacious baths and generous closets
- three additional family bedrooms, one with bath en suite, two sharing an updated hallway bath
- a sizable skylight lit family “gathering/homework area”
- stairs to a loft reading area and a wonderful roof deck with glass surround and amazing Bay and GGB views
- spacious family room/home office with high ceilings opening to the garden
- a full bedroom and bath
- laundry/mudroom area and copious storage
- 3 car garage, electric car charging station, and additional storage
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.