Cable TV, Garage, Garden, Pool, Sauna.
Central Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Kitchen Sink, Microwave Oven, Oven.
Balcony, Blinds/Shades, Floor to Ceiling Windows, High Ceilings, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi/Spa, Sauna, Sliding Door, Tile Floors, Two Story Ceilings, Wood Floors.
Family Room, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Recreation Room, Study.
Balcony, Outbuilding(s), Outdoor Living Space, Recreation Area, Security Gate, Shaded Area(s), Sunny Area(s), Swimming, Terrace, Thermal Windows/Doors.
Garden View, Swimming Pool View, Trees.
This detached villa situated in a much beloved leafy lane in Hillegersberg, directly along Lage Bergse Bos, has a delightfully sunny garden with a large terrace supported by piles and a high level of privacy. The property, which has energy label B, possesses a brilliantly bright living room with a fireplace, a spacious and luxurious eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a swimming spa in the garden. The villa is situated nearby various schools, shops, public transport and recreation areas.
Entrance, spacious hall with atrium, living room with fireplace, parquet floor and access to terrace/garden through sliding window, conservatory/garden room, eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances such as a dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, combination oven, steam oven, quooker, and induction hob with cooker hood, hall with toilet with wall-hung bowl and hand basin, bedroom with access to second bedroom and bathroom with bath tub and washbasin unit.
Landing with space for study/play – corner and view via atrium to the central hall on the ground floor, master bedroom with wall units and access to the bathroom, bathroom with big, round Jacuzzi, walk-in shower, wall-hung toilet bowl, bidet, double washbasin unit and sauna, bedroom has access to bathroom.
Storage cellar with connection for washing machine.
- Beautifully landscaped, sunny garden with a high level of privacy, terrace supported by piles, spacious storage shed and a swimming spa.
- Plot: 554m2 freehold land
- The plot is closed-off by an electrically operated gate and offers parking space for several cars
- Living area: 188m2
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (Jacuzzi and sauna)
- Spacious closed carport with overhead door
- Almost entirely double glazed
- Floor insulation, wall insulation and roof insulation
- Heating, floor heating (kitchen and hall) and hot water through high efficiency central heating boiler
- Electronic floor heating in bathroom on first floor
- Air conditioning in living room and first floor bedrooms
- Energy label B
- Delivery in consultation, according to list of assets
Baljon & Mora is the agent of the seller. We advise you to bring your own NVM estate agent for your interests when buying your future home!
No rights can be derived from this offer.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.