Club House, Garage, Garden.
Burglar Alarm, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Appliances, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Sink, Oven.
Air Conditioning, Blinds/Shades, Hardwood Flooring, Kitchen Island, Security System.
Kitchen/Dining Combo, Living Room.
Barn/Stable, Fencing, Horse Facilities, Paddock, Riding Ring, Security Gate, Thermal Windows/Doors.
Garden View, Open View, View.
Extremely spacious detached converted farmhouse with a beautifully laid-out garden, attached barn provided with among other things an office space, 8 horse boxes, 2 wash bays, paddock and a canteen with kitchen and a garage for multiple cars. It’s al located at a plot of 16.500m2 freehold. The plot contains a training mill, a paddock and a secluded meadow.
Ground floor: open entrance hall, spacious toilet, living of 125m2 included open kitchen with wood flooring, fireplace with huge mantelpiece and several French doors to the sun terrace and garden, open kitchen with granite countertop with several built-in appliances and a detached 6 pits gas cooker, scullery with access to the office.
Upstairs: landing, bedroom 1 with a large atrium and private bathroom provided with shower, wash basin and toilet, bedroom 2 with wall units, bedroom 3 (70m2) with a atrium, wall units and a private bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, bidet and double wash basin.
Office (75m2): private entrance, hall with reception room, pantry, toilet, two office rooms.
- Usable living area 250m2
- Volume living area 1310m3
- Office with air conditioning
- Shed (18x40m, 14m high) with an overhead door and clinker paving with a huge carrying capacity
- Part of shed (625m2) with 8 horse boxes, 2 wash bays, paddock, canteen with kitchen, storage space, attic and the possibility to realise a second floor
- All clearances and the roof are insulated and provided with double glazing
- The plot of 16.000m2 is provided with (some electric) fences, a training mill, for 4 horses, a paddock of 20x40m, secluded meadow and a drainage system
- A beautiful landscaped front and side garden
- Heating and warm water though a central heating system with adjoining independent boiler
- Burglar alarm
- Farm is to be referred to as a municipal monument
- Availability in consultation, in accordance with list of movable property
For more information you may visit http://www.7scout7.com/Bergschenhoek/indexdutch.html
Baljon & Mora is the agent of the seller. We advise you to bring your own estate agent for your interests when buying your future home!
No rights can be derived from this offer.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.