This is the eastern portion of Cortina Ridge Ranch. A beautiful, accessible yet private holding of 8,446 +/- acres, well set up for a cattle operation but also loaded with wild game. Plenty of great spots to situate a ranch home, with views out to the Sutter Buttes. Year-round Cortina Creek runs through the center of the ranch, creating a wide valley.
- 8,446 +/- acres
- Historically runs 700-800 pair for the season
- Blue-line Cortina Creek runs through the ranch
- Spring water pumped to holding tanks on high ground in summer + runoff tanks for additional water storage
- Cross-fenced into 7 pastures
- Terrain ranges from valley bottomland to rolling hills with oaks and bluff plateaus
- Williamson Act for significant tax savings
Historically runs 750-850 pair for the season, Blue-line Cortina Creek runs through the ranch, Spring water pumped to holding tanks on high ground in summer + runoff tanks for additional water storage, Cross-fenced into 7 pastures, Terrain ranges from valley bottomland to rolling hills with oaks and bluff plateaus, Williamson Act for significant tax savings.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.