Bar, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Garage, Garden, Hot Tub, Kitchenware, Large Kitchen Island, Pool, Tennis Courts, Walk-In Closets, Wireless Internet.
Blender, Central Air Conditioning, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Grill, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Kitchen Island, Kitchen Sink, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Satellite Dish/Antenna, Stainless Steel, Toaster, Toaster Oven, Washer & Dryer.
Air Conditioning, Beam Ceilings, Entertainment Center, Granite Counter Tops, Hot Tub/Jacuzzi/Spa, In-Law Suite, Kitchen Island, Sliding Door, Stereo System, Tile Floors, Walk-In Closet, Washer and dryer, Water Purification System.
Balcony, Barbecue, Deck, Dock, Hot Tub, Lawn Sprinkler, Outdoor Living Space, Security Gate, Swimming, Tennis Court(s).
Deep Water, East, Landscape, Ocean View, Panoramic, Scenic View, Swimming Pool View, Water View.
Point of View may be the finest property on the island of St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. It is located at the Easternmost tip of highly coveted Water Point Estates, offering approximately 800 feet of shoreline over two different lots totalling 2.05 acres. Water Point Estates rests on a private peninsula on the East End of St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, adjacent to the Ritz Carlton Hotel. It is the premier gated neighborhood in the Virgin Islands, consisting of 35 lots. The peninsula juts out towards Great St. James Island and popular cruising destination Christmas Cove. A full time caretaker lives in the gate house and manages other employees. Features of the neighborhood include a private beach with dock, storage for kayaks and other small boats, gazebo for parties and shade, tennis court, reverse osmosis plant with water piped to each of the residences, professionally maintained roads and landscaping, and state of the art security systems including electronic gate and video surveillance.
The home itself is located on one of the two lots and consists of four bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and deck, and has been completely renovated to the highest of standards in recent years. There is a two car garage with a large one bedroom/one bathroom caretaker or guest apartment above. The additional lot is ideal for the future development of another home allowing expansive views of St. John, the British Virgin Islands, Little St. James, Cowpet Bay, and the boating activity of Pillsbury Sound. There is a small pocket beach inaccessible to boats, leaving it as private as a beach can be in the Virgin Islands. The home offers easy water access via beautiful stone steps into the crystal clear waters where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean.
Notable features of the home:
• New construction and layout of the previous living room / dining room / kitchen, so it is now one very large open room which highlights the surrounding views
• Covered outdoor dining deck off the kitchen
• Mosaic Tile and heated pool with infinity edge and accompanying hot tub
• Huge outdoor decks of coral stone, which does not absorb the heat and does not get slippery like other tile. It is ideal for the Caribbean weather and pool decks.
• Large covered veranda surrounds the living room, which not only gives various views of the surrounding islands, but allows you to hide from rain or wind regardless of which direction it is coming from
• Custom mahogany doors and windows designed to open fully and really capture the fabulous Caribbean environment
• Custom stained glass windows in several locations throughout the home
• Every inch of floor tile has been recently replaced with the highest quality handpicked travertine
• Every bathroom in the home has been recently renovated, each with its own style and design
• Spectacular open kitchen with custom cabinetry, designer granite counters, ample storage, and easy access to the dining areas and outdoor spaces
• Each bedroom has its own bathroom and a covered deck facing towards St. John and the British Virgin Islands, so you can enjoy the fabulous views
• Two car garage lets you store your car and other items away from the outside elements
• One bedroom / one bathroom apartment is perfect for a caretaker, in-laws, or guests that would like the utmost privacy
• Large storage areas for water sports equipment/gear
• Stone stairway leading to incredible Caribbean waters, making for easy access to snorkelling right from your home
• End of the road/peninsula privacy
• Spectacular views over Pillsbury Sound, the Caribbean Sea, and the Atlantic Ocean. The home faces towards the East and the island of St. John, along with the British Virgin Islands. Other outdoor decks and windows showcase views further South to Great St. James and Cowpet Bay.
• Professional landscaping throughout the property
• Multiple cisterns totalling over 40,000 gallons
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.