Beam Ceilings, Cedar Closet, Exposed Beams, Fire Alarm, Kitchen Island, Solid Wood Doors, Washer and dryer, Wood Floors.
Kitchen/Dining Combo, Living Room, Loft.
Hills View, Lagoon, Marina View, North, Water View.
1. Villa Fenice was constructed ex novo in compliance with the new
regulations regarding insulation and anti-seismic.
It has two bedrooms and one bath. Approx. 3230 sq.ft. of living space
on appox. 86,111 sq. ft. parcel.
2. It is situated in an area called “La Fenicia” - strategically a
very interesting zone of the small town in that there are only 6 villas on
the hillside and no other constructions can be built on it.
It's considered the National Preserve area.
The home receives the sun from early morning until late evening and so
remains very dry and warm in the winter months, while in the summer
period receives a natural ventilation (due to the fact of being approx.
75mt above sea level) making the use of air conditioners unnecessary.
A very quiet, reserved and peaceful position in a natural environment, a
protected zone even at European level, within the regional Tuscany
park, with the advantage of being at the same time very close to all the
necessary amenities, port, beaches, shops, bars, restaurants,
chemists, schools, the local authority swimming pool/tennis courts etc
3. Villa Fenice has been created on three levels
- the ground floor consists of an open space living room with
kitchen, two bedrooms, and one bathroom, an anteroom divides the night
from day, beamed ceilings & vaulted ceilings in cotto toscano.
- the mansard could be used to create a small apartment
- the basement foreseen as a storage place/garage could also be
used to create a tavern/wine seller. In fact the foundations of the Villa
arrive at basement floor level.
4. Villa Fenice has solar panels to create 400 liters of hot water, a
palazzetti monobloc fireplace that works with wood that can be used
to heat radiators and also produce hot water together with or
the solar panel system. It’ s important
to remember that the average annual temperature on the island is
around 16°C so in reality the need for these appliances is quite limited.
5. Villa Fenice has modern Scrigno sliding grates and mosquito
screens but at present no an alarm system or security doors.
6. Villa Fenice is furnished in parte and other than personal belongings
and on request would be willing to leave the existing furniture.
7. Villa Fenice doesn’t have a swimming pool however
there would be any objection to create one, in fact one has
already been created and not so far from the property
There is also space to create a Tennis court.
8. The annual rental income for 2015 is $45,000.
- See more at: http://realtor.propertyminder.com/IDX/Villa-Fenicie-Elba-IslandITALY-Livorno/2260608380/0006007#sthash.QgGqmDSW.dpuf
Resort living at Charming Villa Fenicie, Elba Island, Livorno province, ITALY..
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.