Billiards Room, Club House, Clubhouse-Clubroom, Exercise Room, Fitness Room, Garage, Hot Tub, Library, Media/Game Room, Park, Pool, Walk-In Closets.
Balcony, Barbecue, Deck, Dock, Exterior Lighting, Patio, Recreation Area, Shaded Area(s), Sprinkler, Sunny Area(s), Swimming, Terrace.
• Opportunity in fabulous Cocoplum Phase 2 marina section
• Over 300 ft. on wide Gables Waterway, no bridges to Bay, on oversized lot, private peninsula, deep draft
• 29,578 sq. ft. lot with water on 2 sides, 75 ft. full service dock
• 2001 Ramon Pacheco design with the finest custom and designer finishes
• New landscaping by renowned Frank Bilbao
• Large motorcourt, grand double door entry, 2 story high foyer with winding staircase
• Formal living room with wood burning fireplace and coffered ceiling opens to large covered terrace
• Living areas open to large covered terrace running the full back length of the home, maximizing water views
• Banquet size dining room with magnificent chandelier and two china closets
• Large but intimate family room, open to terrace, adjacent to breakfast room overlooking waterway
• Spacious kitchen with double Sub-Zero, Wolf gas range and other top of the line stainless steel appliances, oversized
cooking island and walk-in pantry, open to Summer kitchen
• Downstairs guest suite converted to executive office , open to terrace
• Fabulous custom theatre with new video system, wood paneling, coffered ceiling and carpeting for acoustic integrity
• Open the French doors to the terrace and raise black outs and the home theater becomes an open media room adjacent to
• On the second floor, a fabulous master suite with 2 walk-ins features a sitting area and opens to balcony
• Two other suites open to large balcony; a third suite is tucked away as a more private bedroom/guest suite
• Staff quarters and a large laundry and utility room are on a mezzanine level of the home’s second staircase
• Features: crown moldings, curving entry and column casings framing home’s main gallery, 2 by 2 marble on first floor, wood on second
• 3 car garage, 60 KW full home generator with 350 gal diesel tank, home sound system, elevator, impact windows and doors
• City easement on West side of property offers tax free additional land and increases privacy
Cocoplum Phase 2 offers guard gated entrance, roaming patrol, lighted tennis courts, club house with pool, fitness facilities, basket ball court, playground, party room. Mandatory HOA: application $25,000 up-front, $1,000 quarterly
NO BRIDGES TO BAY, PRIVATE ESTATE WITH OVER 300 FT WATERFRONT.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.