Ceiling Fan, Garden, Pool.
Ceiling Fans, Gas Appliances, Oven, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Washer & Dryer.
All Drapes, Beam Ceilings, Cathedral/Vaulted/Tray Ceiling, Exposed Beams, Furnished, Hardwood Flooring, High Ceilings, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Solid Wood Doors, Tile Floors, Two Story Ceilings, Wood Ceilings, Wood Floors.
Guest House Separate, Kitchen/Dining Combo, Living Room, Living/Dining Combo, Workshop.
Deep Water, Garden View, Ocean View, Open View, Panoramic, Swimming Pool View, Trees, Water View.
Small resort in Fiji on 20 acres of crown freehold property located near the Astrolabe reef, a divers paradise.
• Design of this Fiji resort was deliberate, that is to say, they did not want to create another treadmill environment which they tried to leave behind in the states. Owners are expats from USA
• This is their home and business, so it could easily continue to be a Fiji resort or can be a private home.
• The Fiji resort could expand to a “standard up market resort” or it can remain small and operate as a resort or home with a guesthouse for friends and family. Since there is absolutely no pressure from the government to expand this Fiji resort it can be maintained as is or just become someone’s home as the current owners have made it.
What is so good about this area?
• Property is located in a marine reserve, tucked inside of the Great Astrolabe reef. Third largest in the world and it is healthy.
• Excellent water sports. Snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, etc.
• Only accessible by air transport or boat.
• No pollution on this Fiji Island.
• Protected from Tsunami’s should there be one. Because the Astrolabe reef is so wide and deep it provides a safe place to live.
• Fully furnished home & guesthouse, complete shop designed for maintenance and expansion, male & female staff quarters, generator & compressor building, providing back up power and compressed air for scuba diving and pneumatic tools.
• Electrical grid is designed for 24/7 operation and runs 24/7.
• All structures are permanent and inspected according to building codes developed by Australia and the US.
• Maintenance has been continual and the condition of the resort is guaranteed.
All power is American voltage even though the resort is in the Fiji Islands.
Near the house there is a pineapple mini plantation, 200+ producing plants. Also nearby are three verities of banana and as many different papaya’s, passion fruit and Mango’s. Plus nearby villages provide produce pesticide free whatever isn’t grown on this Fiji Island resort.
The design of the main house at this Fiji resort has 1,800 sqft and allows for expansion without changing the main structure. Guesthouse 900sqft, two bedrooms, bathroom, living room tile floor throughout block and rendered structure fully furnished, with plunge pool and extensive deck 15 feet above sea level. The Shop 625 sqft fully equipped with American tools, 10ft ceiling, with significant overhead storage, designed for large projects. Generator and compressor building separate and placed to minimize noise during operation. 225 sqft, equipped with 18KW diesel generator providing main power when solar and wind are not sufficient. Compressor is 9CFM Ingersol rand compressor with separate diesel power drive. This building also contains a TIG welder and plasma cutting machine for metal projects. Staff quarters is the only building constructed of wood, primarily mahogany is 1,000 sqft with male and female quarters, furnished. Pump house is self contained constructed of block and concrete over artesian well. Two Grundfos AC/DC pumps provide all the water the resort needs and future requirements. Artesian well production is approximately 200 liters per minute continuously year around. You won't find another Fiji resort for sale with such beautiful beaches and built with every detail in mind.
Over 500 Ft of Waterfront, Excellent water sports, snorkeling, scuba etc., located in a marine reserve, tucked inside of the Great Astrolabe reef. Third largest in the world and it is healthy, Part of the Kadavu group of islands.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.