Mountain View, Panoramic, Pasture View, Scenic View, Trees, Valley, Water View.
On the market for the first time in nearly 150 years is this 1,118±- acre California heritage ranch; one of the oldest in Marin County. It has been in the same family since the 1860’s and is annually celebrated at the California State Fair as an example of sound stewardship in agriculture. Because of its unique beauty, the ranch lands have been featured in movies and commercial ads. The ranch has been USDA Certified Organic since 2006, producing Certified Animal Welfare Approved and American Grass Fed Full Blood Registered Beef Cattle, as well as a commercial herd. Tucked within the coastal valleys of Marin County, the ranch is less than two miles from the quaint town of Valley Ford as you head east and two miles to the Pacific Ocean as you head west.
* TUCKED WITHIN THE COASTAL VALLEYS OF MARIN COUNTY, THE RANCH IS LESS THAN TWO MILES FROM THE QUAINT TOWN OF VALLEY FORD AS YOU HEAD EAST AND TWO MILES TO THE PACIFIC OCEAN AS YOU HEAD WEST. THE HISTORICAL TOWN OF TOMALES AND THE COASTAL RESORT TOWNS OF DILLON BEACH AND BODEGA ARE ABOUT 10 MILES AWAY. PETALUMA AND SANTA ROSA ARE EACH LESS THAN 20 MILES. YOU CAN BE SITTING ON THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE IN LESS THAN 50 MINUTES.
* THREE LEGAL PARCELS
* GREAT CANDIDATE FOR MALT ~ MARIN AGRICULTURAL LAND TRUST
* THE RANCH IS RIPARIAN TO THE ESTERO AMERICANO WHICH MEANDERS THROUGH THE NORTHERN BOUNDARY OF THE RANCH FOR OVER TWO MILES. IT IS A UNIQUE BODY OF WATER PROVIDING AN EXTRAORDINARY WATER ECOSYSTEM AND AMAZING VIEWS OF THE ESTERO, WITH SHORE BIRDS AND NATURAL WILDLIFE.
* WATER IS ON THE RANCH. 22 NATURAL SPRINGS, PONDS AND RESERVOIRS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR THE CATTLE AND WILDLIFE FOR OVER 100 YEARS. THE PRESENT OWNER HAS SEEN PHOTOS AND INFRASTRUCTURE OF RANCH ROADS, RESERVOIRS AND NATURAL PONDS DATING BACK PRIOR TO 1914. THE HOUSE HAS A 4-5 GPM WELL AND SUPPLIES PLENTY OF WATER FOR THE MAIN HOUSE, LAB, AND PROCESSING CENTER.
* ENROLLED IN THE WILLIAMSON ACT WITH MARIN COUNTY.
1,118±- acre California heritage ranch; one of the oldest in Marin County, Because of its unique beauty, the ranch lands have been featured in movies and commercial ads., USDA Certified Organic since 2006, producing Certified Animal Welfare Approved and American Grass Fed Full Blood Registered Beef Cattle, as well as a commercial herd., Riparian to the Estero Americano which meanders through the northern boundary of the ranch for over two miles., 22 natural springs, ponds and reservoirs have been developed for the cattle and wildlife for over 100 years., Enrolled in the Williamson Act with Marin County., THREE LEGAL PARCELS, GREAT CANDIDATE FOR MALT ~ MARIN AGRICULTURAL LAND TRUST.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, this web site and the materials are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. LuxuryRealEstate.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, implied, or statutory including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not warrant that this web site or the materials are completely error free, will operate without interruption, are compatible with all equipment and software configurations, free of viruses, errors, or other harmful components, or will otherwise meet your needs.