JOAN COOK • Sales Associate, ALHS
• Joan is a highly recognized and well-respected real estate professional with more than 11 years of top-producing experience exclusively on the Barrier Island.
• She works with buyers and sellers in listing and marketing upscale properties including gated and golf communities and waterfront real estate for clients seeking / selling primary residences, second homes, and vacation homes.
• Joan is committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding her customer’s stringent goals and objectives and consistently meeting / exceeding them. She is detailed oriented, results-driven, and is meticulous in maintaining constant communications with her prospects and clients.
• Joan is a 17 year resident of Vero Beach and enjoys sharing her knowledge of the wonderful amenities that make Vero Beach such a special place to reside.
• Joan has a Juris Doctorate degree from University of Maryland, and her past experience as an attorney brings a value-added benefit to her clients in ensuring smooth and “drama-free” transactions.
Outside of real estate, Joan is Board President, Scholarship Foundation of IRC and Committee Member for Orchid Outreach Scholarship Foundation. She also enjoys golf, collecting sea glass, reading, and family activities.
Have you worked with Joan Cook before and want to write a testimonial on their behalf?