Areas of Specialization:
• Commercial real estate acquisition and disposition. To include multifamily, medical/dental/office, industrial/warehouse/flex, and retail properties. Existing relationships with regional and institutional lenders (NAs, FSBs, & FCUs) for commercial REO asset acquisitions. Proficiency with bidding protocols of government agencies and REO auction/clearing houses.
• Investor representation. Principal & intermediary representation (foreign and domestic) and RIA coordination/co-op for real estate-backed investments. Both capital and collateral assets. From individual investors/groups to private equity firms, and real estate investment trusts.
• Non-performing note (NPN) acquisition & disposition. To include asset recovery, note renegotiation, foreclosure/eviction, rehab/repair coordination, and exit strategy/asset liquidation.
• REO portfolio investments. Assistance with multi-asset REO allocations (commercial & residential) of all property classes/types from open-market, intermediary, private equity, or government sources. Primary focus on small to mid-size portfolios in the southwestern “diamond state” region. Working with state and local government entities for bulk acquisitions (NPOs, HUD NSPs, etc.).
• Luxury residential real estate. Facilitating the purchase & sale of unique/specialty properties and corporate relocation, as well as assistance in coordinating custom home construction.
• Document prep & review. From single to complex/multi-asset real estate purchases (LOI, POF, PSA, NDA, NCA, MFA, SNDA, estoppels, due diligence, environmental, etc.) as well as indentures and waterfalls for tranched asset purchases.
• Commercial & residential real estate consulting (asset valuation, contract negotiation, risk management, income & expense analysis, pro-forma, M&A directives, conflict resolution/mediation, discreet property/tenant/management assessment, corporate/multi-unit T.I. bids, etc.).