Hello my name is Stacie Neumann. Thank you for considering me to help you sell your home. I have been a REALTOR in the valley since 1997. I moved to Arizona from Indiana to attend college and I graduated from Arizona State University in 1996. I love helping people find their dream home. I am a hard working, organized individual who takes great pleasure in making people happy and comfortable during the process of buying and selling a home.
* National Association of Realtors
* SouthEast Valley Regional Association of Realtors
* Multiple Listing Service
Real Estate Accomplishments:
*2018 Top 3% producing agent for Russ Lyon Sotheby’s Gilbert Office.
* 2017 & 2016 Top Producing Agent for the Russ Lyon Sotheby's Gilbert office.
* 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2006, & 2004, Multi-Million Dollar Producers Club Award, given by SouthEast Valley Regional Association of Realtors.
* 2013, 2012, 2009, 2010, & 2006 100% Club Award given by Realty Executives
* 2010 Completed CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert
* 2009 Completed and received the CSSN, Certified Short Sale Negotiator
* 2009 Completed and received the MSSC, Master Short Sale Consultant
Representation, by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council.
* 2008 Completed and received the Ecobroker Certification.
* 2007 Completed & received the ABR Designation, Accredited Buyer
New Home Information Center
* 1998 & 2000 Top Producer for Closed Units and Dollar Volume @ New Home
* 2001 Excellence Award "Neumann Award" @ NHIC
* 2000 Excellence Award Given @ NHIC
* 2000 & 1998 Top Producer for Closed Units and Dollar Volume @ New Home
* 1999 Top Producing Team Award @ NHIC