Ellen's Professional Accomplishments
• Licensed New Jersey Broker-Salesperson since 1992
• Member of National Association of REALTORS
• Member of New Jersey Association of REALTORS
• Member of the North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS
• NJAR Million Dollar Sales Club, 1996-2001 (Gold and Silver Levels)
• At previous real estate company, ranked in top ten agents in a company of over 500 agents.
• Ranked number one in production at LSR in 1997
• B.A., Trinity College, Washington, D.C.
Ellen's Areas of Specialization
I have been a Summit resident for 35 years and raised four children here, who attended several public and private schools in the area. This personal experience helps me to better serve my clients in their very personal search for a home and a school. I cover the greater Summit area including Short Hills, Chatham, Madison, New Providence, Berkeley Heights, Long Hill Township and Basking Ridge.
Ellen's Personal Information/Community Service and Involvement
I enjoy volunteer work and have been involved with the United Way and Summit Child Care Centers. I am a sustaining member of the Junior League of Summit and the Co-Chair of CalTech East Coast Associates. The allure of NYC brings me to Broadway shows and the Philharmonic regularly. I particularly enjoy spending time with my four grandchildren.