A fifth-generation Houstonian who grew up in River Oaks, Mary Kay Freeman has maintained her status as a Top Producer with John Daugherty, Realtors by consistently exceeding the expectations of her clients in an ever-changing industry and market place. Admired and respected for her professionalism, dedication and drive, Mary Kay specializes in luxury homes in River Oaks, Tanglewood, Memorial Villages and Rice/Museum areas, as well as having a strong new-construction following among both builders and buyers. “With a vast network of satisfied Buyers and Sellers generating repeated referrals, I believe in always being available for my clients, both before and after a transaction. The closing is often just a new beginning.”
Professional Experience and Activities:
• A licensed real estate BROKER with a full-time licensed assistant.
• National Association of Realtors WHO’S WHO in Real Estate 1980 to present.
• Served on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE HOUSTON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
• Served on the BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
• Served as the PRESIDENT OF THE TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALISTS.
• Served as the PRESIDENT OF THE HOUSTON ASSOCIATION OF RESIDENTIAL SPECIALISTS.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest designation one can achieve in the profession. CRSs represent less than 4% of the total of Realtors in the nation.
• Representing both Buyers and Sellers knowledgeably and enthusiastically in both resale and new-construction transactions. Experienced as a builder and her knowledge of new construction helps her customers visualize plans and offers practical suggestions during the building process.
• Longtime, active supporter of Houston Grand Opera, Houston Symphony, Moores School of Music, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, SPCA, MD Anderson, plus many, many more charities.
• International Wine & Food Society and Chaine des Rotisseurs.
• Graduate of the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Science in Fine Arts.
• Of the nine most expensive River Oaks homes sold in MLS in 2007 and 2008, Mary Kay Freeman sold more than any other Realtor.
• Of the 50 most expensive homes sold in HOUSTON in MLS in 2008, Mary Kay sold two of the top 10 homes... that’s 20% of the most expensive homes sold in ALL OF HOUSTON!
• In 2014, Mary Kay sold the most expensive home in Houston at $7+ million.