When it comes to successfully navigating the MetroWest real estate market, buyers and sellers will find the perfect guide in Sharon Burke. Her goal is to provide the best financial results for your real estate investment by way of her deep roots in the community and her passion for analyzing the market. The personal connections she has formed over years of volunteer service positions as part of Wayland committees & public schools, youth sports organizations, and private clubs have given her significant insights into those communities in which she chooses to focus. Sharon’s education and professional background in financial services ensures a strong foundation in data analysis, reinforces her meticulous attention to detail and solidifies her dedication to her clients. Consistent and effective communication amongst all parties translates to a positive and successful experience for all.
A native of Philadelphia, Sharon lives in Wayland with her husband Tom, their two teenage children and dog Toby. In her free time, she can be spotted doing repeated loops around her neighborhood with her faithful, four-legged companion, practicing yoga or come Fall rooting for her hometown Eagles. A “semi-retired” runner, Sharon participated in numerous 10k’s and Half marathons over the years. Her proudest and most rewarding accomplishment was running in the 2009 Marine Corps Marathon in Washington, DC, raising money on behalf of St. Jude’s Hospital.
• Member, Board of Assessors, Wayland 2021-Present
• Member, Economic Development Committee, Wayland 2018-2021
• Secretary, Wayland Swim & Tennis Club, Wayland 2016-2018
• Co-Chair, Ladies 9 Holers Golf Committee, Weston Golf Club, Weston 2014-2016
• V.P., Wayland Middle School PTO, Wayland 2014-2015
• Board Member, Wayland-Weston Youth Football & Cheer, Wayland 2011-2013
• Parent Volunteer/Room Parent, Claypit Hill School, Wayland 2007-2015
• October nor'easter doesn't dampen trick-or-treating in Wayland
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA – BBA in Finance
Have you worked with Sharon Burke before and want to write a testimonial on their behalf?