· Associate Real Estate Broker · Gold Circle of Excellence · Global Real Estate Advisor · Member of National Association of Realtors · Member of Long Island Board of Realtors · Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI) · Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) INDUSTRY AWARDS
• 2019 Real Trends "America's Best Real Estate Professionals" Award: Ranked in the top half of 1% of Agents Nationwide • 2019 Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) – “A-List Top 50 Agents” Award: Ranked 17th Nationally for Sales Volume • 2018 Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty "Top 10 Company-Wide Production Leader" • 2018 Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) – “A-List Top 50 Agents” Award: Ranked 37th Nationally for Sales Volume • 2016 Long Island Business News Real Estate Awards: “Top Producer by Volume/Office"
• 2014 Asian Real Estate Association of America (AREAA) – “A-List Top 50 Agents” Award: Ranked 16th Nationally for Sales Volume
• 2012 Long Island Business News Real Estate Awards: “Residential Agent of the Year” for Nassau and Suffolk
• 2019: Highest Sale in the Village of Lattingtown
• 2018: Highest Sale in the Village of Brookville
• 2018: Highest Sale in the Village of Laurel Hollow
• 2017: Highest Sale in Cold Spring Harbor school district
• 2016: Highest Sale in the Village of Laurel Hollow
• 2016: Highest Sale in the Village of Muttontown
• 2013: Highest Sale in the Village of Muttontown
• 2010: Highest Sale in the Village of Lloyd Harbor
* Courtesy of MLSLI and other sources: John participated in either the listing side, selling side, or both sides of the transaction.
As a premier Gold Coast agent who was born and raised on Long Island’s North Shore, John has over thirty years of experience in the real estate industry and has represented some of the most beautiful homes and estates across the area. Using innovative marketing strategies and cutting-edge digital media, he leverages the latest technology to advertise his listings to a vast network of buyers.
Beyond bringing together buyers and sellers of luxury properties, he has been intimately involved with many aspects of the business including leasing, property management, zoning, commercial and investment properties, permits, new construction, tax certiorari, and financing. As a Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI), he holds one of the industry’s most prestigious designations–it’s your assurance that you’re working with a trusted realtor who has in-depth training and is dedicated to the highest ethical and professional standards.
John is involved with several local charitable organizations, including the Cold Spring Harbor Lion’s Club, where he served as President for six years, and EPIC, an organization providing care, education, and services to individuals with epilepsy or developmental disabilities. In 2016, John and his family were honored as “Family of the Year” at Epic’s 31st Annual Gala dinner for their fundraising efforts and involvement in awareness and education programs.
Repeat business, loyal clientele, and referrals have been the foundation of his success. John has earned a reputation for honesty and integrity, and he is committed to protecting his clients’ interests and delivering outstanding results.
If you are interested in buying or selling a home or would like to discuss the current real estate market, you can reach John at 516.241.0761.
• Follow John on Instagram or find him on Facebook:
• Want to know what your home is worth? Please visit:
Have you worked with John Messina before and want to write a testimonial on their behalf?