Annie Freed is awarded with the Top 20 Performer in the Triangle. I am a military wife (GO ARMY!) and mother of two humans and two Bernese Mountain dogs. She prides herself on providing advanced digital marketing and technology while maintaining the "old fashioned" business ethic "Client relationships are founded on commitment, honesty and trust". She is a dedicated, determined and dependable full time executive, licensed and designated REALTOR® who has a plethora of knowledge throughout North Carolina. The core of what makes Annie different is the high level of integrity coupled with exponential experience in negotiations, marketing and sales. Her first step in helping you as a buyer or a seller is to listen, be clear and understand their goals and needs.
Annie has extensive experience in residential real estate and considered "The Authority in all things Real Estate". Her professionalism, savvy, warmth and contagious positivity has gained her a cross country network of qualified buyers and sellers from Colorado, Miami, DC, San Diego and beyond. ranging from first time home buyers, luxury, villas, investments to name a few. She has experienced all areas of real estate first-hand as a property owner, manager and broker. This, in addition to her degrees in Marketing, Business Administration and designations in Real Estate and Technology allowing her her to consult with you on diverse areas of the Real Estate market and fluctuations.
Annie is a member of several organizations: Raleigh Chamber, Morrisville Chamber, Cary Chamber, Raleigh Women in Business, Vend Raleigh and Goal Friends to name a few.
Buying and selling is not as easy as a handshake was back in the day! Annie will meet with you to develop an in-depth understanding of your specific needs. The next steps vary, based on you ::
• Wine Enthusiast "Wann-a-be Sommelier"
• Event Production Guru
• Well Traveled (114 Countries visited)
• All things outdoor
• Children's Sports + Activities
• Health + Wellness Enthusiast
• Community driven
• Learning Italian
• Ninja Certified "Brown Belt"
• Tom Ferry Tech Insider
• Multi-lingual: English, Spanish, Portuguese
• Regional + International: North Carolina, New York, Florida, Spain, WestPoint (USMA)
• Real Estate Investor (commercial + residential)
• REALTOR® designation: Commitment, Honesty, Integrity, and Knowledge
• Residential and Commercial Construction Background
• Buying and Listing Professional
• Contract Negotiation
• Marketing and Sales Executive
• Outstanding Knowledge of Local Market & Market Trends
• Full Time Licensed Real Estate Broker/Agent Professional... Available 7 days/week
• Military spouse
• Corporate & Military relocation