Having lived on the barrier islands of Melbourne Beach FL since 1992, I know this area intimately. I consider myself a Specialist in this community, as I've personally experienced the area's growth over the past 25 year from an extremely up-close and personal perspective.
My children have attended our local elementary schools from the age of 5, and our family has been very active supporting school functions, athletic programs, and community events.
On any given day, you'll find me engaging is some form of outdoor activity. Whether surfing, golf, soccer, softball, running, cycling, camping or just enjoying a family day on the South Beaches, the Space Coast of East Central Florida offers the perfect environment for raising an active family, or settling down for a relaxing retirement.
Whether you are thinking about selling your current home in order to move up to a larger home for your growing family, scaling down to a smaller home now that the children are off to college, or using the equity in your existing home to become an Active Real Estate Investor and start building wealth and revenue streams for you & your family, I can sit down with you and explain the benefits and opportunities associated with each of these.
• 20+ Years Business Management Experience @ the Executive Level
• 20+ Years Contract Negotiation Experience
• 20+ Years Business Strategizing Experience
• 20+ Years Business Development Experience
• 25+ Years Customer Relations Experience
• USAF Veteran 1987-1991
My Credentials and Memberships
• Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent
• Member, Space Coast Association of REALTORS® (SCAR)
• Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
• Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
My Community Involvement
• US Soccer Federation (USSF) National E & F Licensed Youth Soccer Trainer
• Certified NSCAA Level I (Stages 1-5) Youth Soccer Trainer
• Indialantic Youth Soccer League Sponsor
• Satellite Beach Impact Soccer Club Sponsor
William B. DiOrio, CIPS, Dale Sorensen Real Estate — Jan 29