Ryan Rogers is a residential real estate specialist with Compass based in Austin
Texas. Ryan is a top realtor in Central Texas and has closed more than $350 million in real estate sales over the past 15 years. For many years he has been in the top one percent of real estate agents in Austin.
A native Austinite, Ryan has expansive knowledge of the local real estate market and deeply rooted relationships with the members of the community his clients often need access to. Rogers is often the glue that connects his clients with everyone from plumbers and tilers to the manager of the local country club.
In addition to his day job, Ryan prioritizes giving back to his community. He supports a wide variety of organizations including:
* Being nominated for the 2018 “Man of the Year” for the Leukemia &
Lymphoma Society (LLS).
* Participated in the 2020 Austin Dancing with the Stars to raise money for the Center of Child Protection.
* Advocate for The Alzheimer’s Foundation
* Supports and volunteers for the English Bulldog Rescue and Foster
* Member of the Board of Directors for the Neighborhood Longhorn
Program Board of Directors, a charity organization affiliated with the
University of Texas at Austin
When not busy connecting buyers and sellers Ryan travels around the world and to the beach in the Port Aransas area.
Have you worked with Ryan L. Rogers before and want to write a testimonial on their behalf?