Quick Facts on Kristi C. Anderson
CURRENT REAL ESTATE
• Currently Top 20 Most Influential Women in Real Estate 2014-Current AZ Central
• TOP 5 Sales Volume Team for Sedona Verde Valley- 2019 to PRESENT!
• Guild Member for the Institute for Marketing Luxury Homes
• Member of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate
• Top 20 Agents in Sedona www.sedonatopagents.com
• Member of the Sedona Luxury Real Estate Professional Group
• Top 1% Production for Sales – Southwest Region, USA -Current
• Your Premier Team – Currently Ranked Top 16 Residential Real Estate Teams by the Phoenix Business Journal. 5.2 million people and 45,000 licensed agents.
• Team Leader of Five Full Time Agents on Your Premier Team/ILoveSedonaRealEstate at eXp Realty
• Current Speaker on “Foreign Investors Moving to Arizona”- 2007-Present
• Current Speaker for “Marketing Luxury Homes” -2007 to Present
• Current Real Estate Designations: CLHMS GUILD Member, ABR, CIAS, RECS,CMRS, GMA (formerly IRES), CDPE, SFR
• Certified Mentor/Trainer for Brian Buffini’s 100 Days of Greatness- 78 real estate agents have successfully completed the training ( 2007-Present)
• Nominated Realtor of the Year 2005 by Phoenix Business Journal
• Nominated for Realtor of the Year 2005 by Buffini and Company
• Nominated ATHENA Award Recipient ( 20 nominated) by Phoenix Chamber of Commerce for ‘Making A Difference in the Community’
CURRENT COMMUNITY SERVICE
• Member- Sedona Luxury Real Estate Professionals
• Member- Sedona Professionals Group
• Member- Chaine des Rotisseurs Sedona Baille
• Member – Sedona Gourmet Club
• Director- Joy For Ray- Delivering Robotic Animals to Memory Care Units to bring joy to seniors with Alzheimer's/Dementia
• Past President Sedona Luxury Real Estate Professionals - 2018
• Fundraiser for Sojourner Center to stop mental and physical abuse one woman at a time. ( 2012- present)
• Former WOAMTEC Member ( Scottsdale) 2013-2015
• Chairperson- SAAR Hutch Fund- 2006-2010- Raise Money and disburse money to fellow members in need due to medical illness.
• Chairperson- SAAR STAAR Night- 2007-2009- Led 22 Committee Members for the largest fundraising talent show at the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts in May 2008 for the Hutch Fund.
• 2008 Xavier Alumnae Women of Achievement Community Service Award
• Subcommittee Member for Russo/Steele Event to benefit the Emily Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital (table sales, silent/live auction, chef participation for kick off night to Russo Steele Car Auction)
• Co-Founder www.tealeafclubaz.com Women’s Group that meets one time per month- networking and community service group of high achieving women from all industries
• Chairperson for Aces for Kids for years 2004 and 2005 at Franklin Templeton ATP Tennis Tournament to benefit the Emily Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Doubled fundraising efforts from $45,000 net in 2004 to over $90K net in 2005.
• Committee Member for Aces for Kids 2002 and 2003 to benefit the Emily Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
• Established Tennis/Academic Scholarship for Xavier College Prep in Phoenix (Current)
• Phoenix Rotarian
• Advisory Committee Member for Emily Center at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, CA- MA Communications and Minor in Business- 1989
• Xavier College Prepatory for Girls- (Honors, Student Body President, Regina Coeli Award, Senior Salutarian)- Phoenix, AZ 1985
• I have personally helped move over 342 Canadians into Arizona for the past 10 years.
• Former Radio Show Host, Living the Luxurious Life Radio Show on the DoublewideNewtork.com on Tuesdays from 3-4pm and on KKNT The Patriot 960AM on Sundays from 3-4pm. Show on air for 2.5 years.
• ABC TV15 Guest Realtor on The Home Hunter ( 1x per month 2014-2015). Sundays 9am. Feature Listings for show.
• Guest for HGTV Home Hunter Show ( 1x per year) for Arizona National Broadcasts.
• Author, - Kissing Frogs-Tall Tales and Insights from the Dating Pond (September 2012)
• Survivor of Cancer 3x
• Past professional tennis player- WTA- 1989-1992
• Inducted into the Athletic Hall of Fame- Loyola Marymount University- 2003
• Motto: Underpromise And Over Deliver AND: CLIENTS COME FIRST!
Recent Blog Posts
Dec 01 - Kris Anderson, Kris Anderson of ILoveSedonaRealEstate.com
Have you worked with Kris Anderson before and want to write a testimonial on their behalf?