I am among the top 1% of real estate agents in the East Bay
100% of my properties sell over asking (the rest sell at asking) and on average they sell at 128% of their listing price – ask me my philosophy on pricing
Over $175,000,000 sold, Over 245 homes sold
My listings are on the market for an average of 12 days
• I am a second generation East Bay Realtor
• I am a full-time Realtor and employ a licensed Realtor as my assistant
• I am easily available for you, no question is too small
• Extraordinary custom marketing from print to web
• Vigor, passion and innovative thinking
• Outstanding people skills – I listen between the lines
• Intuitive and resourceful negotiating skills
• Expert at preparing and staging homes for sale
• Respected by the brokerage community
• I market my listings to many local business owners, community leaders, doctors and professionals • who know me personally
• I subscribe to DocuSign, an electronic signature company. This saves time and piles of paper!
• Custom marketing materials with an in-depth story of the property, implemented by a professional photographer, fine artist and graphic artist
• I have been interviewed and published in the San Francisco Chronicle, Inman News, Oakland Magazine and This Old House.
How do I describe my unique approach to real estate? I love dressing uber casual as my day will often take me from reviewing homes and meeting with inspectors, to chopping garlic, pulling weeds or dashing to the office. I also enjoy a good hair blow-out and a classic sheath dress. A great movie, a concert or dinner is divine, but binging on Netflix or my favorite shows is heavenly. Snoop me on my Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook pages to see more about me!