Renowned for her tireless work ethic and undaunted tenacity, Liz Richards has been a top producing Global Real Estate Advisor and Broker Associate since 2004. A Chicago native, Liz moved to Boulder in 1997, then to Denver in 2002 and has never looked back. She considers herself a brand ambassador of sorts for all things Colorado. Liz’s passion for art, culture and cutting-edge food are nourished by the city life of Denver while her favorite activities of skiing, hiking and cycling are fulfilled with her treasured “mountain-time”.
Liz graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Arizona with a BA in Art History and a minor in English Literature. Post college, Liz moved to Paris for 1 year and studied French at the Sorbonne. After her stint abroad, Liz worked in corporate sales for MCI in Chicago and GE access in Boulder. Liz’s formal education studying art and architecture, followed by an early career in corporate sales created the perfect formula for best serving her real estate clients’ needs.
Liz has an uncanny knack for spotting a home’s aesthetic potential, pin-pointing the next “up and coming” neighborhood and spot-on instincts for seamlessly matching Buyers with homes. She thrives on the personal connection she establishes with her clientele; working with Buyers and Sellers as a trusted life-long real estate advisor. Liz’s single-minded focus, attention to detail and superior negotiation skills has earned her a reputation of professionalism and a far reaching network of clients and key industry players.
Savvy and experienced in a multitude of real estate arenas: new construction (having sold over 60 infill new build projects), historic homes, modernist architecture, investments properties and creative and cutting-edge marketing tactics, Liz’s experience and results put her in the top 1% of the real estate profession.
· Ranked #2 in all of Denver Metro residential Realtors for production in 2018.
· Top 1% and in top 40 rankings amongst Denver Metro residential Realtors for sales production in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
· Ranked #2 in all of LIV Sotheby’s realtors for 2018
· Monthly Top Producer at LIV Sotheby’s International Realty
· Top 5 Producer at Kentwood Real Estate for 2012, 2013, 2014 2015, 2016, and 2017
· Board Member of the Denver Film Society 2017 and 2018
· Board Member for Colorado Youth at Risk from 2009-2012
· Active member of the Museum Contemporary Art
· Active member of the Denver Art Museum
· Donor to the DPS foundation