"KC Cormack is a professional agent with over 12 years of experience in the San Francisco real estate market. Throughout his career, KC has earned accolades from numerous clients for his hard work, diligence and dedication to their needs. His formidable negotiation skills and local expertise deliver outstanding results for clients in all market conditions.KC provides expert, custom-tailored strategies to San Francisco home sellers. His services include home staging advice, professional photography, global web marketing, a website for each listing and much more. His extensive network of service professionals include craftsmen, contractors and interior specialists who can help sellers prepare their homes for superior offersHome buyers also benefit by KC’s experience and guidance. KC is well-versed in the San Francisco Mayor's Office of Housing BMR Program, and he has a network of lenders to help buyers obtain financing. His local knowledge enables buyers find opportunities in San Francisco’s highly competitive market. His negotiation skills help them create compelling offers.KC’s professional credentials and affiliations include:
• Top Producer 2008, 2010, 2012-2016
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the California Association of Realtors
• Member of the San Francisco Association of Realtors
• Degree in Business Economics from the University of California Santa Barbara. In his free time, KC is a working musician who plays guitar at venues all over Northern California. A devoted gourmand, you can often find him at one of the many fine dining establishments in San Francisco. He enjoys cooking meals at home using locally-sourced ingredients. KC also enjoys spending time with family and friends, as well as going for hikes and reading good books.