Jeff Bernard's Real Estate Background:
• Broker, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty, Denver, Colorado
• Founder and CEO, Bernard Real Estate Advisors, LLC: A Real Estate Consulting Company Specializing in Commercial and Residential Investment and Development Real Estate;
• Founder and CEO, Bernard Real Estate Development, LLC: A Residential and Small Commercial Real Estate Development Company;
• Founder and CEO, Bernard Real Estate Analytics, LLC: Provides Financial Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, Market Analysis, and Marketability Analysis for Residential and Commercial Real Estate Developments;
• Owner, Cherry Creek Digital, LLC, A Web Development, Video Production, and Photography Company, and a Provider of Technology Education;
• Senior Financial Analyst, Advanced Real Estate Financial Analysis;
• Adjunct Faculty Member, University of Colorado, Teaching: Finance, Real Estate, Entrepreneurial Studies, General Economics;
• Financial, and Marketing Consultant for International Real Estate Resort Development Projects in Mexico and Panama.
Contributions and Achievements:
• REALTOR® of the Year, Denver Board of REALTOR®, 2007;
• President, Denver Board of REALTORS®, 2005-2006 ;
• Executive Board of Director, National Association of REALTORS®, 2005-2007;
• Executive Board of Director, Colorado Association of REALTORS®, 2004-2007;
• Board of Director, Denver Board of REALTORS®, 2002-2005;
• Denver Metro Commercial Board of REALTORS® Education Committee Member for 15 Years;
• Board of Director, Builder REALTOR® Council, Metropolitan Denver, 2005-2009;
• Awarded 2002, 2003, 2005 and 2009 Denver Board of REALTORS® President’s Distinguish Service Award, (Unprecedented Four Achievement Awards);
• Roundtable Top Producer Award Recipient Each Year for 19 consecutive years;
• Denver Board of REALTORS® Chairman, Technology Committee 1999-2002;
• National Association of REALTORS® Technology Committee Member 2005-2009;
• Colorado Association of REALTORS® Technology Committee Member 2005-2009.
Professional Certifications and Designations (Past and Present):
• Certified Commercial Investment Member Candidate (CCIM);
• Certified Residential Specialist Designation (CRS);
• Electronic Real Estate Certified (e-Pro);
• Certified International Real Estate Specialist (I.R.E.S.);
• Transnational Referral Certified (TRC);
• NAR Certified, At Home With Diversity;
• Former Certified Tax Accountant;
• Alumni, The Metro Denver Transit Alliance Citizen’s Academy.
Formal Academic Education:
• Masters of Business Administration, Regis University (Graduated with Honors);
• PH.D, University of Colorado, Finance & Economics (Dissertation not Completed);
• Johns Hopkins University, Graduate Certificate, Data Science;
• BSBA, University of Phoenix, Business Administration (Graduated with Honors);
• Colorado Real Estate Institute, Professional Certificate of Completion.
Civic Contributions (Abbreviated):
• Committee Member, Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District;
• Committee Member, City of Denver Homeless Coalition, 2005 - 2009;
• Chairman, Denver Homeless Coalition Implementation Committee, 2005-2006;
• Director, The Metropolitan Denver Local Development Corporation, 2013 - Present;
• Executive Director, New Urban Enterprise Institute, 2014 - Present;
• Trustee, Metro Denver REALTOR® Foundation 2004, 2006.
Colorado expertise, global exposure. LIV Sotheby’s International Realty is Colorado’s leading luxury real estate firm with an emphasis on lifestyle. As the exclusive Board of Regent for the Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty has office locations in the Denver Metro and surrounding areas, including Boulder, Castle Pines, Cherry Creek, Clayton Street, Denver Tech Center, Downtown Denver, Evergreen and the resort communities of Breckenridge, Vail, and Beaver Creek. We proudly serve all property types and price points. Our top-tier broker professionals are experts in Colorado real estate, and our affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty® provides unrivaled global exposure with unparalleled access to distinctive properties around the world. Whether you are searching for an urban penthouse or a loft in the heart of downtown Denver, a Colorado ski home in the majestic Rocky Mountains, a golf property in a private gated community, a family home in Boulder, or a suburban retreat in the rolling foothills outside of Denver, LIV Sotheby’s International Realty is the source for all of your Colorado real estate needs. Contact one of our broker professionals today to discuss buying or selling property in Denver Metro and beyond. Let us help you LIV the life you love.