My ties to Montana go back to 1986 when my husband, Tom, and I purchased 26 acres in the Northfork area. After spending time and enjoying the summers at our cabin, we decided to make Bigfork our permanent home in 2005. As Chairperson of the American Cancer Relay for Life, Tennis Tournament Chairperson for the Friends of Bigfork Fire Department Fund Raiser, member of the Bigfork USTA tennis team, and a Realtor for National Parks Realty, I am fully involved in my community. My husband, Tom, is a retired airline pilot and is also involved in the community. Our son, Karl, is a Lieutenant in the United States Air Force. He graduated from Rocky Mountain College in Billings with a degree in Aviation Management and served previously with the Montana National Guard. He proudly served his country on a deployment to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2008-2009 and also a deployment to Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in 2012. He is currently based at Randolph Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.
I was born and raised in Texas, hold a Masters Degree from the University of Houston and have taught at the college level. I have also run my own accounting business serving an oil & gas firm in Texas for the past 30 years. We have traveled extensively around the world but throughout my travels, no place holds a candle to the beauty of Montana.
- Masters Degree in Political Science, University of Houston
- Survivor Committee Chairperson, American Cancer Society's Relay for Life
- Tennis tournament chairperson, Friends of Bigfork Fire Department
- Resident of Bigfork and have a cabin in the Northfork for over 25 years
- Member Bigfork USTA tennis team
- Black Belt TaeKwonDo
- Member of the Daughters of the American Revolution
- Member of the Daughters of the Confederacy
- Native Texan
- Married for 37 years to Tom (former AF officer, retired airline pilot)
- One son, Karl, who has served with his National Guard unit in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom & Operation Enduring Freedom and is currently completing his degree in Aviation Management at Rocky Mountain College in Billings.
- Enjoy fishing, hiking, reading, tennis and helping clients to find their dream!