Rich Hayes is a native of Atlanta, and has lived in Cobb County, a northern suburb of Atlanta, for 50+ years. He has been married to Laurisa for 27 years and they have a 17-year-old daughter, Maddie, who attends North Cobb Christian School.
Before beginning his Real Estate career at Harry Norman REALTORS®, Rich owned a successful Vacation Rental Management Company on the panhandle of Florida for 12 years. He and his business partner sold their profitable company in early 2016.
Prior to owning a small business, he was a Sale Rep in the highly competitive Medical Industry for 18 years, selling rehabilitation equipment & supplies to Hospitals, Private Practices, and Universities.
- Owner - WindFall Property Management - 12 years
- Sales Rep - Sammons Preston, a Patterson Medical Co. - 2 Years
- Sales Rep - TheraQuip, Inc - 8 Years
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Exclusive Affiliate of CHRISTIE'S International Real Estate
- Exclusive Board of Regents Member of LUXURY Real Estate
- Licensed by the Georgia Real Estate Commission
University of West Georgia - B.S. in Criminal Justice
- Resident Advisor for multiple years
- Officer in the Criminal Justice Society
- Member of the Golf Team
- Member of NorthStar Church
- Volunteer at MUST Ministries
- Child Sponsorship and Supporter of World Vision
- Married to Laurisa for 27 years.
- Daughter Madeline is an Honor Roll Student at NCCS
- Native Atlantan and 50+ Year Resident of Cobb County
- Cayamo Music Community