In today’s environment, sellers and buyers deserve more – more expertise, more care, and more focus. Dedication to delivering exceptional service is at the core of our commitment to our clients. We offer a higher level of service and a greater depth of competency than any other real estate organization in Silicon Valley. We accomplish this by strictly adhering to a few fundamental principles: bring in the best people with the strongest education and experience, pay everyone a salary to promote teamwork and align incentives with the clients' interests, foster areas of specialization, and implement and oversee efficient systems.
To enhance our clients' experience and provide them with the right tools, unbiased advice, and trusted agents, we established a structure unlike other traditional real estate companies. Below are key differences between DeLeon Realty and traditional brokerages.
• Salaried Agents: All of our buyers’ agents are salaried, not commissioned, professionals. Because these agents are salaried, buyers will not feel pressured to buy quickly or pay more. Your incentives are their incentives.
• Enhanced Market Knowledge: Each of our agents have enhanced market knowledge within their specialized cities and neighborhoods. You will not find any of our agents espousing knowledge “from Morgan Hill to San Francisco.” Before we permit our agents to work outside of our core area, they must demonstrate specific knowledge of those towns because we believe that localized knowledge is paramount to a successful transaction.
• Educated and Experienced: Our agents are well-educated and experienced. Clients put a lot of trust in their agent—the agent should have the experience, education and backing necessary to competently advise clients and protect their interests. Just take a moment to look through our agents’ bios and you will be impressed.
• Plethora of Benefits: We provide buyers with a plethora of benefits, such as access to Ken DeLeon’s (one of the top agents in the nation) market insight and connections, detailed negotiation and deal structuring advice, and post home purchase assistance (For example, interior design consultations & handyman service).
DeLeon Realty has a team dedicated exclusively to assisting the homeowners through the home-selling process. Our team of salaried specialists includes listing coordinators, interior designers, graphic designers, a marketing manager, licensed contractors, and handymen. These specialists’ goals are to reduce stress and hassle for the seller while ensuring that the property is marketed to an optimum level and receives a high market value.
DeLeon Realty invests over $15,000 dollars in marketing a home and higher priced homes get far more than that amount. Below are samples of our complimentary services to sellers:
• Pre-listing preparation: Free staging (including design, delivery, set up, and one-month free furniture rental), free property inspection, free pest inspection, free handyman service (up to eight hours), AND free interior design consultation. Additionally, we work with vendors to prepare your home and have negotiated advantageous pricing from these vendors.
• Marketing: High-end photography and video, full-color, multi-page home brochures (minimum of eight pages), full-page ads in multiple local papers, a custom website, on-line advertising, and marketing to the Mandarin-speaking community via newspaper ads, radio shows, and television.
• Open Houses: Catered food and professionally staffed coffee/cappuccino cart at Broker Tours and the first weekend of open houses.
Los Altos Hills, CA, United States
Mountain View, CA, United States
Los Altos Hills, CA, United States
Woodside, CA, United States
San Carlos, CA, United States