Elaine is the co-founder and owner of Pinnacle. She has over 30 years of sales, marketing and strategic planning experience and is among the top 1% of Realtors nationwide.
Elaine has been the recipient of many local, regional and national top sales and management awards and is a frequent real estate lecturer and sales and marketing trainer.
She is widely respected by peers as well as clients (read testimonials) for ethics standards as well as professional accomplishments. Elaine is the author of the Pinnacle Report and The Wellesley/Weston Real Estate News, one of the industry's most respected local publications.
Affiliations, Memberships, and Awards
- National Committee of Business Leaders, 2003 and 2004, 2005
- National Residential Real Estate Council
- Heritage Professional Registry
- Top Sales Performance Awards every year since 1985
- Many charitable efforts locally and globally
- Recipient of “The 2006 Business Women of The Year” Award from NRCC
- Recipient of “Business Professional of The Year” Award from Wellesley
Chamber of Commerce
- Winner of the "Better Business Bureau 2006 Torch Award for Ethics and
- Member of NAR, MAR, GBREB, The Wellesley Club and The Wellesley
- Past Chairwoman of the Board, Wellesley Chamber of Commerce
Wellesley, MA, United States
Needham, MA, United States
I give the highest praise and recommendation to the real estate professionals at Pinnacle Residential Properties. I have given unconditional references to many friends and acquaintances who find themselves involved now or in the future with real estate transactions. There are three elements that are important to me in any professional, but particularly in a real estate professional. Those elements are honesty, knowledge and persistence on my behalf." Pinnacle and Elaine in particular, helped us with pricing, timing and expectations. It didn’t hurt that Elaine is often quoted in the news as an expert on real estate in the western suburbs and publishes trends and activity reports in the Wellesley Townsman. She is well known as thoroughly honest, informed and identified as the leader in residential sales in the area."
Mark Mullaney — Dec 01, 2015
We could not have chosen more wisely… People with licenses to sell real estate are a dime a dozen; true professionals are one in a million.
Robert Phifer — Dec 01, 2015
“… attention to detail, responsiveness, professionalism and sound local knowledge. Our Pinnacle Realtor's advice was always on target and we were the beneficiaries of your experience and sound judgment!”
C. Collins, Wellesley, MA — Nov 14, 2013