• Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associates since 1997
• Licensed New Jersey Broker since 2003
• NJAR Million Dollar Club Member
• Broker Price Opinion Resource Certified (BPOR)
• Certified EcoBroker
• Certified New Homes Specialist
• Bachelor of Science Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Named a "2011, 2012 & 2013 Five Star Real Estate Agent" by New Jersey Monthly magazine
Areas of Specialization
• Serving the Greater Summit area including Harding Township, The Chathams, Madison, Watchung, Warren, Berkeley Heights, New Providence & Bernards Township.
• As a Certified EcoBroker, Martha is a resource for energy-efficient, sustainable,healthier and greener homes.
• Martha is qualified to complete a Broker Price Opinion. A BPO is an estimate of the probable selling price of a property and provides critical information for decision-making. BPOs have been widely adopted as a valuation tool in the mortgage industry due to their timeliness, cost effectiveness, and accuracy.
• Martha is an ABR® (Accredited Buyer's Representative). This designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
• Harding Township Redevelopment Committee Member, 2011
• Harding Township Civic Association: Editor
• Saint Barnabas Medical Center Hospice Volunteer
• Certified Paws for Patients volunteer
• NCJAR Community Outreach volunteer
• A Top Producer since 1998, Martha's success is based on a long-term perspective, always working in the client's best interest
• Martha relocated to Summit in 1995 and currently lives in Harding Township.
Madison Boro, NJ, United States
Summit City, NJ, United States