Macy is an extraordinary professional who consistently exceeds her clients' expectations. She made the transition into real estate in Summit, NJ, after a 24-year career on Wall Street. She is a consistent top producing NJAR Circle of Excellence awards winner year after year.
Macy's strong background in communications and marketing, having been director of media relations for Deutsche Bank Americas and a vice president in public relations for Salomon Brothers, has made her a premier service Realtor. She has a gift for connecting with clients, sharing ideas, planning for the future and finding the optimal way to represent their interests. Foremost, she is an energetic, conscientious, business-minded Realtor. As a networker, Macy is aware of the most recent real estate happenings in our market area.
Macy's positive and creative attitude toward her profession carries over to her clients; she truly cares about their interests and it shows. Her natural ability to relate to others is just one of the reasons she is an ideal choice for all your real estate needs. Equally, her good reputation amongst her peers is one that carries through each transaction.
• Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate since 2001
• Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors (NJAR)
• Member of the North Central Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
• Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)
• Member of the NJAR's Million Dollar Club since 2002
• Certified as ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
• SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
• e-Pro, Internet Marketing Specialist
• Historic Homes Specialist, designated by the National Trust for Historic Preservation
Personal Information/Community Service and Involvement
• Summit Resident since 1996
• Calvary Episcopal Church, Summit, NJ: Chair of the Stained Glass Windows Restoration Committee, 2008-present; Co-Chair of Calvary House Tour, 2006-2008; Member, Pastoral Lay Committee, 2007-present; Member of the Women of Calvary and participant in all fund-raising activities to benefit local, national and international outreach programs; Assist Youth and Teen Leadership in special events.
• Summit Speech School for the Deaf and Hearing Impaired: Member, Board of Trustees, 2003-2007; Spring Benefit Committee member, 2004-2008
• Reeves-Reed Arboretum: Various fundraising committees, 2004-2008
• Brayton Elementary School and Lawton C. Johnson Summit Middle School: Volunteer 2003-present
• Supporter of American Red Cross, Colonial Roads Chapter; Birth Haven Home in New Jersey; Bonnie Brae Home for Boys; Family Promise; Good Shepherd Home in Cameroon; Grace Church, New York City; Interweave; New Jersey Home for Battered Women; Our House; Overlook Hospital Foundation; St. Philip's Academy, Newark; Summit Educational Foundation; S.H.I.P. (Summit Helping Its People); Summit Historical Society; Summit Supports Our Troops
• "Macy is a superb, savvy professional whose real estate expertise extends to a deep understanding of the community. Macy succeeds so consistently in no small part because she knows well (and loves) the area she sells, its people, its history, its strengths and even its colorful eccentricities. Nodetail is too small or escapes her scrutiny and attention. She gives unstintingly to her clients with an uncanny, intuitive grasp of their needs: their insecurities, and both their hopes and fears in negotiating the myriad obstacles in a sometimes-capricious housing market. Critically, she delivers on promises made with integrity; she will tell you the truth, no minor attribute in real estate these days. Macy Egerton has a respected position in her profession because she's earned it. I would recommend her to anyone." - H. Corley
• "We've recommended Macy as a realtor -- both for friends and colleagues who were selling as well as those looking to buy/rent many times -- and have heard nothing but great reviews from those who have had the pleasure to work with her. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, and honest -- Macy listens to what people want and delivers -- working tirelessly on behalf of her clients -- sometimes without personal gain, other than the satisfaction of knowing she has helped out an individual or family in 'distress.' How good is Macy? When we're ready to sell, we know she'll be the Realtor we trust to sell our home." - J. Knott-Stewart
• "I have worked with and referred Macy numerous times always with outstanding results -- in the highly comparative NJ real estate market, she consistently delivers beyond expectations and represents her clients exceedingly well." D. Mastrangelo
• "The level of genuine interest, remarkable dedication, optimism and professionalism shown by Macy during our transaction exceede my highest expectations. Macy's dedication and talent exemplify the founding ideals of Lois Schneider Realtor. She is truly 'best in class,' both as a Realtor and as a person. - D. Benco
• "Macy is extremely knowledgeable about the local real estate market in Summit and Short Hills and is always available to answer questions and give strategic guidance on all matters regarding real estate transactions. She is a great strategist!" - K. Briggs
• "Macy is a true professional. She is very knowledgeable of the Summit/Chatham area and was a pleasure to work with. In fact, my wife and I have used Macy for purchasing two homes and selling one (during a downturn in the economy). Macy is conscientious and very thorough. I would highly recommend Macy for your real estate needs." - D. Sokol
• "Macy Egerton successfully sold our Summit home in 2012. After living in this home we loved for 27 years we had an emotional attachment that she respected and a wish to maximize our return for which she provided excellent guidance. Macy is a very smart agent who used data effectively in helping us price our home. I highly recommend Macy Egerton to be a wise, energetic, advisor and partner in the sale of your home." - C. Truhe
• "We used Macy based on a recommendation from a friend when we were looking to buy our house in the area. Macy was extremely knowledgeable, personable and professional. I would highly recommend her." - L. Hart
• "We selected Macy Egerton of Lois Schneider Realtor to market our deceased sister's home for the following reasons: Macy's presentation was comprehensive; she covered in detail realistic comparisons as well as the possibility of attracting offers from builders; her answers to our many questions showed a deep understanding of the responsibility she would undertake as the local contractor for a long distance client; and her specific analysis of strengths and weaknesses of our listing was logical and informative, and drew upon expertise from fellow Realtors from Lois Schneider Realtor. The house was well received and we had two immediate offers -- one above the asking price, and substantial interest from a third potential buyer. Macy quickly arranged a final bid option which resulted in two final ffers well over the listing price. During the run up to the closing Macy was on top of all the repairs, arranged for additional contractors when new problems were indentified, even arranging some same day repairs identified on closing day. She remained in touch with the buyers' Realtor and used that communication channel, with our blessing, to help overcome misunderstandings relating to a title issue. We wanted you to know how appreciative we are for Macy's hard work and professional performance above and beyond the 'call of duty.' Lois Schneider Realtor and Macy Egerton are welcome to call on us for a recommendation at any time." - J. Roberts
• "Working with Macy to help her clients secure homeownership has been a pleasure. Her attention to detail, customer service, and being available for her clients is TOP NOTCH." - G. Mezzacapo
• "I was lucky enough to work with Macy Egerton. She is a true professional, and I felt like she used her considerable skills and Real Estate experience to look out for my best interests. She stayed on top of the details and solved problems, often before I even knew they existed. With Macy's help, I successfully listed and sold one home and then found a new one, and while it wasn't always an enjoyable process, I was always glad to have Macy looking out for me." - S. Srere