The success of John Brian Losh is attributed to a combination of many things: extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate industry, an innate business sense, a natural curiosity, and joie de vivre. Entrepreneurial in spirit, Brian possesses the ability to establish and oversee several concepts and companies while maintaining an exhaustive travel schedule. An active participant in his community, he regularly contributes his services and assets to a variety of worthwhile causes. Brian is Chairman/Publisher of Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate and LuxuryRealEstate.com, Broker/Owner of Ewing and Clark, Inc. Seattle's oldest brokerage firm, and founder of Ewing and Clark's Our Distinctive Home Shop. Respected for his acumen, he travels the world serving as a consultant to luxury real estate executives, assisting them in achieving a higher level of success and prosperity in their corporate and personal goals. Brian’s contributions to the industry and LuxuryRealEstate.com have frequently been recognized.
John Brian Losh:
- 25 Most Influential People in Real Estate by Realtor Magazine
- 35 Most Influential People in Real Estate by Unique Homes Media
- Web Marketing Association (WMA) Award for Best Mobile Site and Best Directory or Search Engine Website
- Webby Award Honoree
- Best of the Web, Forbes Magazine
- ADDY Award for Excellence in Web Design
- Best Website, Luxury Brand Status Index™
- Inc. 5000 List (nationally & the Seattle area)
- 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, Puget Sound Business Journal
- Maggie Award, LuxuryRealEstate.com Digital Magazine
Have you worked with John Brian Losh before and want to write a testimonial on their behalf?