Florida Luxurious Properties Development Center
Posted by Melissa Winnick — June 26, 2018
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - Newly offered by Julie Jones-Bernard and the team of real estate experts at Florida Luxurious Properties, the Development Center is now open to provide a new level of service to luxury real estate buyers and sellers.
On major highways and hidden away on the desirable streets and isles of our luxury communities there is construction! A shortage of new, high quality and move-in ready residences has created a high demand for vacant land, tear downs, renovation-ready and brand-new construction.
There has never been a more optimistic time for Fort Lauderdale! The offering of prestigious condominium communities such as Auberge and the Four Seasons will draw new affluent residents to the City. Development of new single-family residences on Fort Lauderdale Beach has truly created our very own Malibu. Speculative and custom building on the isles of our luxury communities is also at an all-time high. The expansion of Hollywood International Airport is making Fort Lauderdale more accessible both nationally and internationally. This is also fueling growth of a City alongside other important market factors.
However, the re-sale market also needs to be addressed and cannot be ignored. Customers are not seeing the amazing value offered by often beautiful and very livable residences built prior to 2000. Often these homes are offered under replacement value! It is a challenge for buyers to see the potential and they will overlook these properties unless there is guidance as to potential design and costs of renovation. The City is also implementing new regulations relating to the sea wall and property elevations that are governing the required standard of renovations which again impacts costs and market values. These are important issues that leave home owners uncertain as to the direction to take with their property and ultimately the value.
Here are the levels of expertise to be offered by the Development Center:
- Visit or call for the Center’s Guide to Tear-Down or Renovate. This checklist will incorporate the main areas to be addressed, approximate costs and a market analysis specific to your residence to help with this important decision.
- Access to a network of local build, architectural and design resources that are specific to the luxury market.
- Guidance on the cost to build new construction.
- An inventory of vacant land and tear-down options by subdivision or community.
- For condominium and townhouse buyers the Center will provide information on opportunities and an objective/impartial analysis of the many new construction communities that are currently available or coming on line.
- Guidance on down-sizing or trading up opportunities. A quick call or visit to the Center will provide customers will a value analysis of their current property.
It is Florida Luxurious Properties goal to take the guess work out of important real estate decisions that their customers can navigate the world of luxury real estate with ease and the information to plan the perfect next move!