Lake Norman Realty Celebrates 2017 Top Achievers and 40th Anniversary Year
Posted by Abigail Jennings — March 12, 2018
LAKE NORMAN, NC - Lake Norman Realty associates and executives recently gathered at River Run Country Club for the company’s 2017 Awards Breakfast and kick-off to their 40th Anniversary year.
President Abigail Jennings began by recognizing the 34 new associates who joined Lake Norman Realty in 2017, and then recognized 2017 milestone anniversaries including: Debbie Monroe 30 years; Ann Scott and Joanne Triplett 25 years, Kay Helms 20 years and Maria Jacobs 15 years. She continued with celebrating many 2017 achievements throughout the firm and reported 2017 was the best year in the firm’s history with overall sales growth exceeding 13% over 2016. In addition, their property management, vacation rentals, commercial and relocation departments each had record-breaking growth in 2017.
As 2018 marks the firm’s 40th year of serving the Lake Norman region, Jennings’ presentation also included highlights of the past 40 years, beginning in 1978 when her father James Jennings and mother Jane (Jennings) Getsinger started the company. With her father’s passing in 1999, Abigail Jennings has continued his tradition of excellence in associate support, client experience and community service; which have proven to be a recipe for enduring success over the years.
Jennings presented the highest accolades to these Lake Norman Realty associates for their outstanding achievements in 2017:
- Gail Huss in their Denver Office was recognized for her exemplary volunteer service with the James A. Jennings Community Spirit Award for her service to the Lincoln County Habitat for Humanity, the Lincoln County Board of Realtors and leadership roles within her church.
- Nancy Hucks in their Davidson Office received the Service Provider of the Year for her record of excellence from surveyed 2017 seller and buyer clients.
- Faye Maloney received the firm’s Success Award recognizing commendable sales achievement.
- Top Commercial Associate went to Ty Chapman.
- Ty Chapman, Nancy Hucks, Maria Jacobs, Debbie Monroe and Ann Scott honored with the elite Eagle Associate Award for their listing and sales achievements in 2017.
- Top Listing Associate Awards went to Devon Stamey for the Statesville Office, Gail Huss for the Denver Office, Debbie Monroe for the Cornelius Office, Nancy Hucks for the Davidson Office and the overall Top Listing Associate for the Company as well as the Mooresville Office went to Maria Jacobs.
- Top Sales Associate Awards went to Devon Stamey for the Statesville Office, Rose Cramer for the Denver Office, Nancy Hucks for the Davidson Office, Maria Jacobs for the Mooresville Office and the overall Top Sales Associate for the Company, as well as the Cornelius Office went to Debbie Monroe.
In addition, Jennings awarded the firm’s top associates: Ty Chapman, Rose Cramer, Faye Maloney, Nancy Hucks, Gail Huss, Maria Jacobs, Debbie Monroe, Laura Newell, Toleah Poplin, Jennifer Rolles, Ann Scott, Devon Stamey and Sally Sutherland, a luxurious weekend in Charleston, SC in recognition of their superior 2017 sales performance.
After the awards presentation, Jennings shared her vision and initiatives for 2018. Based on many positive market indicators, the company is anticipating continued steady growth for 2018. In closing, Jennings shared an inspirational video of photos, memories, and achievements over the past forty years.
Pictured: Lake Norman Realty’s 2017 Top Award Winners following their awards celebration at River Run Country Club. From left to right, front row: President Abigail Jennings, Gail Huss, Nancy Hucks, Debbie Monroe, Co-owner Jane Getsinger; back-row: Devon Stamey, Rose Cramer, Faye Maloney, Ty Chapman, and Shantae Brown General Manager; not pictured: Maria Jacobs and Ann Scott.
About Lake Norman Realty
In 2018, Lake Norman Realty marks its 40th year of excellence serving the Lake Norman community as a one-stop shop for real estate transactions. With offices in Cornelius, two locations in Mooresville, Davidson, Denver, and Statesville, the firm focuses on the Lake Norman region from Statesville to Charlotte. In addition to its full-service real estate services, Lake Norman Realty also offers in-house mortgages, insurance, a full spectrum of property management, vacation rentals, and complete commercial and relocation services. For more details visit www.LakeNormanRealty.com.