Silverleaf Sees Sales Milestones in 2016 and Increased Activity in Resale Ahead
Posted by Cassidy Campana — March 27, 2017
SCOTTSDALE, AZ - Scottsdale’s premier luxury home community, Silverleaf, saw a number of significant milestones in sales during 2016. Home values continued to appreciate, even above the values of neighboring communities, and Deborah Beardsley recorded the highest price home sale ever in Silverleaf at $11.11 million.
Each year, Silverleaf Realty recaps their sales and trends in a Year End Report.
Highlights for 2016 include:
- $11,110,000 – Highest home sale ever in Silverleaf was closed by Silverleaf Realty’s Deborah Beardsley
- Construction at the Village at Silverleaf is underway
- Final two Estate Villas are under construction in the Sterling Estate Villas
- Only 16 developer homesites are left to be sold by Silverleaf Realty
- Steady price per square foot increase continues; homes sold by Silverleaf Realty have resulted in 21% higher price per square foot
- 10 homes over $4 Million closed this year and 7 were sold by Silverleaf Realty
- 10 of the 14 homesites that closed at $1 million or higher were sold by Silverleaf Realty, including the highest sale of $3.7 million.
- Construction continues to be strong inside Silverleaf with more than 46 homes currently under construction and another 14 approved for construction. Approximately 45 are in the design phase now as well. A total of 64% of the homesites in Silverleaf are built or under construction.
“We are already seeing a scarcity of vacant land in Silverleaf and this will create more sales activity in the resale market here. Silverleaf Realty has added more luxury home tour events this season because of the strong demand from buyers,” said Mike Sweeney, Designated Broker for Silverleaf Realty. “Values in Silverleaf continue to rise and are stronger than neighboring communities in the area. The lifestyle offered in Silverleaf, combined with the immersive experience of living in the Sonoran Desert, in the foothills of the McDowell Mountains, makes this a destination community.”
Silverleaf Realty was ranked in the top 15 in the Phoenix Business Journal’s Residential Real Estate Brokers List for 2016 and four of their leading agents were named to their top 20 list of the most successful real estate agents, based on sales. Deborah Beardsley was named to the top spot this year with more than $71 in sales in 2015.