Lake Norman Realty Celebrates 2016 Achievements
Posted by Abigail Jennings — February 21, 2017
LAKE NORMAN, NC - Lake Norman Realty associates and executives recently gathered at River Run Country Club for the company’s 2016 Awards Breakfast and Annual Report delivered by company president, Abigail Jennings.
Jennings began by presenting the firm’s Annual Report celebrating associate achievements and overall growth statistics within the real estate market. She reported that 2016 was the best year in the firm’s 38-year history with overall sales growth. Activity also increased within their Relocation, Property Management, and Commercial Divisions, all exceeding goals set forth for 2016.
She went on to highlight new initiatives implemented in 2016 to provide higher service to associates and clients. Highlights included the completion of the beautiful Denver Office renovation and expansion, the opening of their new Mooresville Williamson Road Office, and facility improvements throughout their offices in 2016.
Jennings then presented awards to Lake Norman Realty associates for their outstanding achievements in 2016:
- General Manager Shantae Brown was recognized for her exemplary volunteer service with the James A. Jennings Community Spirit Award.
- Ann Scott received the Service Provider of the Year for her record of excellence from surveyed 2016 seller and buyer clients.
- Laura Newell received the firm’s Success Award recognizing commendable sales achievement.
- Ty Chapman received the President’s Award in recognition of his commercial sales excellence.
- Ty Chapman, Nancy Hucks, Maria Jacobs, Eric McCauley, Debbie Monroe, Ann Scott, and Rich Tomasini were honored with the elite Eagle Associate Award for their listing and sales achievements in 2017.
- Top Listing Associate Awards went to Debbie Monroe for the Cornelius Office, Jennifer Rolles for the Denver Office, Rich Tomasini for the Mooresville-Williamson Office, Maria Jacobs for the Mooresville-150 Office, Tom Gregory for the Statesville Office, and the overall Top Listing Associate for the Company as well as the Davidson Office went to Nancy Hucks.
- Top Sales Associate Awards went to Jennifer Rolles for the Denver Office, Maria Jacobs for the Mooresville-150 Office, Rich Tomasini for the Mooresville-Williamson Office, Tom Gregory for the Statesville Office, Nancy Hucks for the Davidson Office, and the overall Top Sales Associate for the Company, as well as the Cornelius Office went to Debbie Monroe.
In addition, Jennings awarded the firm’s top associates: Carla Agnini, Ty Chapman, Tom Gregory, Nancy Hucks, Maria Jacobs, Eric McCauley, Debbie Monroe, Ann Scott, Sally Sutherland, Rich Tomasini, and Paul Tyson, a luxurious weekend in Savannah, Georgia in recognition of their superior 2016 sales performance.
After the awards presentation, Jennings shared her vision and initiatives for 2017. Based on many positive market indicators, the company is anticipating continued steady growth for 2017. In closing, Jennings shared an inspirational message regarding associate’s individual goals and the firm’s vision to dream, create, innovate and soar in the upcoming year.
In 2017, Lake Norman Realty marks its 39th year of excellence serving the Lake Norman community as a one-stop shop for real estate transactions. With offices in Cornelius, two locations in Mooresville, Davidson, Denver, and Statesville, the firm focuses on the Lake Norman region from Statesville to Charlotte. In addition to its full-service real estate services, Lake Norman Realty also offers in-house mortgages, insurance, a full spectrum of property leasing and management, and complete commercial and relocation services. For more details visit www.LakeNormanRealty.com.