BEVERLY HILLS, CA - The 2017 Swanepoel Power 200 list is out and Rodeo Realty’s President, Syd Leibovitch, is ranked in the top 100 among the most powerful in real estate.
The overall SP200 list ranks the 200 most powerful and influential leaders in the residential real estate brokerage industry.
The SP200 is the definitive ranking of residential real estate’s top leaders produced and published annually by the Swanepoel T3 Group. The SP200 invest over 600 hours of research, hold countless internal debates, perform a deep analysis of numbers and organizational charts, and sincerely reckon with what power actually means to produce the report each year. Leaders are evaluated based on their personal influence, tenure, office, decision-making power, the financial resources at their disposal, their company or organization’s industry significance and geographic reach, and public announcements about pending changes.
Following this thorough research and review process, selected individuals are then allocated into one of the following categories according to their primary duties and responsibilities:
– SP200 Corporate Executives – CEOs and other C-Level executives who hold senior positions with national franchises, referral networks and other collective groups.
– SP200 Power Brokers – Brokers, owners and senior managers of residential real estate brokerages, whether independent or affiliated with a franchise or network.
– SP200 Technology Executives – Founders, board members and senior executives engaged with technology companies that primarily serve residential real estate brokerage companies.
– SP200 Association/MLS Leaders – Leaders and senior executives of Realtor associations, real estate societies and institutes and MLS companies. MLS executives are included here as the relationship between Realtor associations and MLSs is strongly intertwined regardless of ownership.
– SP200 Women Leaders – Women who have reached the highest level of leadership in the residential real estate industry.
To view the entire SP200 list, go to https://www.swanepoel.com/power200/2017