Taylor Chinowth of Chinowth & Cohen Realtors Named in The 2016 Tulsa 40
Posted by Lesa Jones — June 13, 2016
TULSA, OK - Taylor Chinowth, Vice President of Sales and Marketing of Chinowth & Cohen Realtors, was named in the 2016 Tulsa 40, which includes 40 people under the age of 40 who are making a difference in the community. The list was published in Tulsa Business & Legal News.
His feature outlined his accolades as such:
Taylor Chinowth is a third-generation Realtor who appreciates the legacy of his grandfather, Loyce Wooff.
“I respect his work ethic and how he treated people,” Chinowth said. “He treated everybody the same way and was always warm and respectful.”
A few examples of Chinowth's leadership endeavors include:
• Taylor Chinowth earned his real estate sales license at age 19 and a real estate broker’s license at 22.
• He spearheaded new technology programs that have helped increase agent and company productivity.
• He hosts fundraisers for Beads of Courage.
• Volunteers at Agape Mission.
• Coordinator for Big Brothers and Sister’s. Bowl for Kid’s Sake and the Tulsa Heart WalkTo view the full list, please visit luxre.com/u/rX.