AUSTIN, TX - Tracey Lazorik has earned her GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) designation! The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Buying property is a complex and stressful task. In fact, it's often the biggest single investment you will make in your lifetime. At the same time, real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated.
New technology, laws, procedures and the increasing sophistication of buyers and sellers requires real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism.
- Have pursued a course of study that represents the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Have developed a solid foundation of knowledge and skills to navigate the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
Each state REALTOR® association sets specific curriculum requirements; these will include courses on issues unique to your state as well as courses on local or national issues that affect you and your clients. A minimum of 60 hours of coursework is required, and subjects covered generally include:
- Market Knowledge: Neighborhoods and property amenities, considerations for housing types, developing CMAs and impact of MLS, financing options and home-buying programs, inspections and appraisals/valuations
- Business Skills: Prospecting, buyer and seller services, creating your niche market, negotiations, creating and implementing your brand
- Systems and Tools: Record retention, form platforms and applications, website portals, marketing tools, hardware and software to streamline your business
- Avoiding Setbacks, Fines, and Lawsuits: Professional standards, contract to close, risk management, agency relationships, and advertising
About Diane Dopson Properties
Diane Dopson Properties is a boutique company selling Austin real estate in all neighborhoods. We specialize in relocation, waterfront, high rise condos, developments and homes in all of the Austin area. The company’s goal is to provide the most trustworthy and competent real estate service available. Experience, Integrity, the Golden Rule, straightforward dealings, enthusiasm and market knowledge are principles and qualities the agents and employees demonstrate daily. We strive to exceed your expectations in each and every way. Call us for all your real estate needs.