Top Beacham & Company Agents of 2011 Celebrated at Cherokee Towne Club Breakfast
Posted by Dac Carver — April 12, 2012
Beacham & Company, Realtors recently honored its top agents of 2011 with an awards breakfast at the prestigious Cherokee Towne Club located on West Paces Ferry Road in Buckhead.
Nearly half of the company's agents were inducted into the Atlanta Board of Realtors (ABR) Multi-Million Club in 2011 and the average dollar volume produced by each agent again led all other companies with $4.4 million sold per agent.
Nan Haverty, with more than $20 million in closed dollar volume in 2011, was the company's top individual agent and ABR's #2 individual agent city-wide among the more than 25,000 Realtors in metro Atlanta.
The leaders of the top producing teams of 2011 were Erin Yabroudy (#1 Large Team Company-wide, ABR Top 5% Citywide) and Janey Lowe (#1 Small Team Company-wide, ABR Top 20 Citywide and #1 Overall Team Company-wide - Units Sold).
Troy Stowe (#2 Individual Agent Company-wide, Top 10 City-wide) and Jane Cross (#2 Small Team Company-wide, ABR $10 Million Dollar Volume Producer) rounded out the top five overall dollar volume producers company-wide. Stowe also received the ABR Phoenix Award for producing more than $3 million in dollar volume sold for more than 10 years.
Stewart Hammond was the #1 Individual Agent Company-wide - Units Sold, and the #8 Individual Agent Company-wide - Dollar Volume Sold. He also received the ABR Phoenix Award.
Beacham & Company had a total of six agents who qualified for Phoenix Awards, including Alice McDonough, past-president of the Atlanta Board of Realtors who received the Gold Phoenix (more than 30 years in the Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club) and Robert Orr, who received the Silver Phoenix Award for more than 25 years in the MMDSC. Others not previously mentioned as Phoenix Award recipients included Susan Cross and Kristen Sodemann.
The top new agent of 2011 was Beth Nellis, who was the #11 Individual Agent Company-wide with more than $5 million in dollar volume sold.
A complete list of Beacham & Company's top producing agents of 2011 in descending order of dollar volume produced:
- Nan Haverty, #1 Individual - Dollar Volume Sold, ABR #2 City-wide
- Erin Yabroudy, #1 Large Team, Units and Dollar Volume Sold, ABR Top 5% City-wide
- Janey Lowe, #1 Small Team, Dollar Volume Sold and #1 Units Sold Company-wide, ABR Top 20 City-wide
- Troy Stowe, #2 Individual, ABR Top 10 City-wide
- Jane Cross, #2 Small Team, ABR $10 Million+
- Jan Hart, #3 Individual
- Linda Williams, #4 Individual
- Alec Williams, #5 Individual
- Kristen Sodemann and Ruth Skogstad, #3 Small Team, Phoenix Award (Sodemann)
- Nancy Meister, #6 Individual
- Susan Cross, #7 Individual, Phoenix Award
- Stewart Hammond, #8 Individual, #1 Individual Units Sold Company-wide, Phoenix Award
- Rachel Farmer, #9 Individual
- Cindy Smith, #10 Individual
- Beth Nellis, #11 Individual, Top New Agent Company-wide
- Ginger Scott, #12 Individual, First Year Multi-Million Dollar Club Recipient
- Robert Orr, #13 Individual, Silver Phoenix Award
- Anne Powers, #14 Individual
- JoEllen Bradley, #15 Individual, Phoenix Award
- Alice McDonough, #16 Individual, Gold Phoenix Award
- Jim Warwick, #17 Individual
- Joel Patton, #18 Individual
- Jennifer Moyers, #19 Individual
- Lauren Head, #20 Individual
About Beacham & Company, Realtors
Beacham & Company, Realtors is a boutique real estate company specializing in luxury real estate. The company was founded in 2006 by Glennis Beacham, one of Atlanta’s most celebrated real estate agents over the last 20 years. The firm has the highest average sales price of any general brokerage company in metro Atlanta and is the top selling office in Buckhead and Intown Atlanta by dollar volume of homes sold. For more information about Beacham & Company, call 404.261.6300.