Alain Pinel Is Back In Town
Posted by Teressa Francis — January 9, 2012
(Cupertino, CA January 3, 2012) - Alain Pinel, the renowned real estate entrepreneur whose name is on the façade of a leading national real estate company, has returned to Northern California and will serve as Senior Vice President and Managing Officer of Intero Real Estate Services, a premier real estate brokerage company headquartered in the Silicon Valley.
In his new role, Pinel will use his experience and past success to facilitate Intero’s Estate and Luxury markets, nationally and internationally.
"I have a passion for this business”, said Pinel. "I am excited to begin a new project with an outstanding brokerage and a progressive leadership team. I look forward to joining forces with Intero and working with their Luxury Brand.”
Pinel's 30 years in the real estate business have made him a leader with a solid track record for success:
• In the '80s, while EVP and General Manager of Fox & Carskadon, then the largest residential real estate firm in the area, the firm tripled its volume of sales (over $3B) and emerged as one of the top companies in the country as well as a regional high-end real estate leader.
• In 1990, as founder, chairman and CEO of Alain Pinel Realtors, he reinvented the marketing of high-end properties around international advertising and state-of-the-art technology, before selling the firm with his two partners to spend a few years in Europe.
• Through the end of 1994, Alain Pinel was in Paris, in charge of the commercial activities of Sefimeg, the largest real estate entity listed on the French stock exchange with a portfolio of over 9,000 apartments and 3 million square feet of leased commercial space.
• In 1995, Coldwell Banker brought him back to California. As SVP for the San Francisco, Peninsula and Silicon Valley region until 2002, Pinel put incredible new records on the books for the company with a sales volume of $13 billion in 2000 and 14,000 closed residential sales.
• In 2002, together with three partners, he founded Imminence, a start-up that changed the way real estate is done in France and neighboring countries. With a core business built around the MLS system, he provided a menu of marketing, financial and productivity tools to the industry.
• From 2008 to the Fall of 2011, while SVP & General Manager in Massachusetts for William Raveis, the 10th largest real estate firm in the U.S., the company saw its market share jump 50%. It was voted “Best Real Estate Company in Massachusetts” four years in a row.
Mr. Pinel is also a former VP of FIABCI, the International Real Estate Federation in Northern California, and former VP of the French-American Chamber of Commerce.
“We are thrilled to have Alain Pinel as part of the Intero team”, said Intero Real Estate Services Founder, President and CEO Gino Blefari. “Alain is a seasoned real estate veteran with tremendous knowledge and experience in the industry and we look forward to having his expertise added to our Estate and Luxury market strategy. His extraordinary level of professionalism will continue to lead and expand the Intero brand as a household name locally and abroad.”
About the Intero® brand
Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the U.S. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley. Contact: Teressa Francis +1 408 342 3010 email@example.com