Turpin Real Estate Adds to Management Team
Posted by John Turpin — February 11, 2011
Turpin Real Estate has named several executives to its senior management team.
In making the announcement, President John D. Turpin says the decision marks a turning point for the firm following a “bittersweet year.” In 2010, the family-owned company lost its long-time leader, Jack Turpin, in April and celebrated its 50th anniversary in December.
In addition to John Turpin, who was named president in November 2009, the firm’s management team now includes:
- John Kissel, a 25-year veteran of the real estate business, as manager of Turpin’s Oldwick office. Kissel had previously managed the firm’s flagship office in Far Hills for 10 years.
- Barbara Barisonek will lead Turpin’s newest office in Chatham after managing the Mendham office for 13 years. Barisonek also serves as the company’s vice president of business development, managing the e-business, relocation, referral, and client services teams. She has been with the company since 1983.
- Alaina May Pyontek has been promoted to manager of the Mendham office where she had previously served as assistant manager. She has been a consistent member of Turpin’s Million Dollar Club while a sales agent.
- Cathy Kitchen continues to serve as the manager of the Far Hills office, a position she has held since 2002.
- Cathy Roberts continues to serve as the branch manager of the Bernardsville office and as the general manager of the company. Cathy worked with Virginia Turpin, who founded the firm in 1960, and has been an integral part of the Turpin organization for 30 years.