Realty Trust Group announced today a series of exceptional 2010 statistics:
- Realty Trust Group is home to the #1 agent in the state of Oregon, Justin Harnish.
- Realty Trust Group is home to the #1 agent in the city of Portland, Todd Prendergast.
- Realty Trust Group is the #1 brokerage in Portland in sales per agent for the past three years (2008, 2009, 2010)
- Realty Trust Group has two of the top ten offices in Portland (Pearl District, Hollywood)
- Realty Trust listings spent less time on the market than any of the other top ten brokerages in Portland.
In addition to its sales achievements, the brokerage was named one of Oregon’s Top 100 Green Businesses to Work for by Oregon Business magazine and is the first real estate brokerage in the country to measure its greenhouse gas emissions and have them verified by an independent third-party entity.
“We’re constantly looking toward the future,” says company President Brian Pienovi. “We’re finding ways to make our company better in this market, providing education to help our agents learn and grow, and working to make Portland and our planet a better place to live. Our goal is continuous improvement.”
ABOUT REALTY TRUST GROUP
In December 1997, the four founding partners established Realty Trust Group in response to the growing trend in the real estate industry toward consolidation, a focus on transactions rather than relationships, and anonymous out-of-market corporate ownership. The partners of Realty Trust Group envisioned a real estate company that was owned locally, successful by the highest standards, and respected by clients and professional peers. For more than ten years, Realty Trust Group has defied the notion that bigger is better—aiming instead to provide a local real estate option dedicated to client service and intimate knowledge of the Portland market. For more information, please visit www.realtytrust.com.