Immediately after Hurricane Ike passed through, my husband and I left town for more comfortable accommodations. We did not know that we would be nomads for two weeks. As we traveled, Texas I found this little plaque –
Enjoy the Little Things
in Life for one day you’ll
Look back and Realize
They were the Big Things
At that time air conditioning and our own bed came to mind. Little did we know that our economy would take such a turn.
So, this plaque says even more as we approach this thanksgiving.
• I am thankful I live in Houston. Although we will not escape the downturn, ours will be less severe.
• I am thankful for my beautiful family and our opportunity to spend Thanksgiving together.
• I am thankful for Texas Children’s Hospital and its amazing staff and how beautifully they have cared for my granddaughter, Tenley.
• I am thankful and proud of my son, Ed Wolff who, this December, will receive the John E. Wolf Citizenship Award from the Houston Association of Realtors. (I received this award 15 years ago when Ed first came to work in my office.)
• I am thankful for our exceptional sales partners and their commitment to excellence which has made this another record year for Beth Wolff Realtors. It is through giving that we receive, and I have asked several of our top producing sales partners to share their tips for success in this current market.
“The ability to adapt and communicate is key in this challenging market. Our job is to keep Sellers realistic and Buyers objective.”
- Shelley Green
“If someone is thinking of selling, this is a good time to be on the market. Homes have a festive feel during the holidays. Sellers will have less competition now than after the first of the year.”
- Martha Raymond
“Buyers need to be preapproved. It does make a difference where you get a loan. An experienced loan officer who communicates with the Buyer can make the difference in successfully qualifying. Money is readily available for qualified Buyers.
- Roya Arfa
“I often find that rearranging furniture can help show a house at its best. My clients benefit from my design background and expertise in staging.”
- Sondra Rosenthal
“My husband and I have personally chosen to buy this year. I have been showing homes in the neighborhoods that we wanted to live in and felt confident about investing in Houston.”
- Cathi Lamberth
Using a Realtor is important when selling your home. Just as important is choosing the right Realtor to help you through this process. Beth Wolff Realtors has been serving Houston for thirty years of excellence with a reputation that is second to none. A boutique-style firm, Beth Wolff Realtors is committed to serving its clients and providing them with premiere service. When it comes to agents that know the Houston market and are willing to provide personal, world-class service, Beth Wolff Realtors is the company to call. Beth Wolff received her BBA from the University of Texas. Wolff served as the 1992 Chair of the Houston Association of Realtors. She currently serves on the Board of the Greater Houston Partnership and the Better Business Bureau.Beth Wolff Realtors is celebrating its 30th Anniversary and received the 2008 Winner of Distinction Award from the Better Business Bureau.
Your Best Move!