CHARLESTON, SC USA - The Cassina Group, Charleston’s #1 boutique real estate firm, has closed over $1 billion in sales over the past two years. The company’s combined sales volume for 2021 and 2022 totals $1,070,975,059, representing a record-breaking two years for the company. This is an especially impressive feat given that the powerhouse firm has just 43 REALTORS®.
“We could not be more proud of our REALTORS®,” said Owen Tyler, managing broker and partner at The Cassina Group. “They are highly educated and knowledgeable about the ever-changing market, working tirelessly day in and day out to provide the finest service to our wonderful clients. We are so grateful to all 419 clients who entrusted us in the home buying or selling process this year and look forward to continued success in 2023.”
The Cassina Group also recorded its highest average sales price in 2022 of $1,156,460. The company works with clients throughout the Lowcountry, using cutting-edge marketing techniques and high-touch service to deliver stronger results. The Cassina Group also closed the year as the leading boutique firm in Charleston for properties $500,000+, $1,000,000+, and $2,000,000+. Notable sales for the firm in 2022 include:
- 2529 Atlantic Avenue, Sullivan’s Island (an oceanfront home which sold for $9,075,000 with Robertson Allen representing the sellers)
- 3003 Middle Street, Sullivan’s Island (which sold for $5,550,000 with Charles McIntosh representing the buyers)
- 2250 Atlantic Avenue, Sullivan’s Island (which sold for $3,650,000 with Scott Liipfert representing the buyers)
- 116 Ocean Boulevard, Isle of Palms (an off-market transaction which sold for $6,800,000 with Robertson Allen representing both the buyers and sellers)
- 116 Charleston Boulevard, Isle of Palms (which sold for $5,300,000 with Chris Eller representing the buyers)
- 27 Lamboll Street, South of Broad (which sold for $7,360,000 with Robertson Allen representing the buyers)
- 45 Meeting Street, South of Broad (an impeccably renovated historic home which sold for $6,250,000 with Charles McIntosh representing both the buyers and sellers)
- 112 Freeman Street, Old Village (a contemporary masterpiece which sold for $4,400,000 with Jimmy Dye representing the sellers)
- 110 Freeman Street, Old Village (a stunning custom home filled with character and charm which sold for $3,900,000 with Jimmy Dye representing the sellers and Jackie Kelly representing the buyers)
- 3 Duany Road, I’On (which sold for $4,000,000 with Ashley Graham representing the buyers)
For more information on The Cassina Group, please visit CassinaGroup.com.
About The Cassina Group
The Cassina Group is a boutique real estate brokerage with offices in Mount Pleasant, SC and Charleston, SC. The firm is managed by Owen Tyler, partner and managing broker, and founding partners Jimmy Dye and Robertson Allen. Recent awards include top honors from Charleston Magazine, Inc. 5000, T3 Sixty and SC Biz News. For more information, visit www.CassinaGroup.com or call 843-628-0008.