Created with the dual mission of supporting both the internal Kentwood community of employees and brokers and external nonprofit organizations, The Kentwood Cares Foundation is the next step of Kentwood Real Estate’s support and involvement in its communities.
“We are proud to announce the Board of Directors for The Kentwood Cares Foundation as it represents and further moves forward our commitment to remain rooted in the Colorado communities we love to serve,” said Gretchen Rosenberg, President and CEO of Kentwood Real Estate. “Thank you to our new Board of Directors, all of whom are working hard to start a foundation from scratch and advance the initiatives to help both our brokers and the nonprofits surrounding us.”
The Kentwood Cares Foundation Board of Directors are as follows:
- Sara McDonnell, Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
- Jacob Sheets, Denver Rental
- Lindsey Ripley, Kentwood Cherry Creek
- Andrea Bell, Kentwood Cherry Creek
- Bryan Facendini, Kentwood Cherry Creek
- Lori Pace, Kentwood City Properties
- Sarah Tyler, Kentwood Northern Properties
- Stacey Stambaugh, Kentwood Training Development Sales Manager
- Kathy Tye, Kentwood Real Estate Denver Tech Center
- Nancy Walters, Kentwood Real Estate Denver Tech Center
- Karen Pearce, CFO of Kentwood Real Estate and Treasurer of the Board
- Dierk Herbermann, COO of Kentwood Real Estate and Secretary of the Board
- Gretchen Rosenberg, CEO and President of Kentwood Real Estate and Chairman of the Board
As part of The Kentwood Cares Foundation, nonprofit organizations and internal stakeholders within the Kentwood Real Estate organization, and its affiliates, can apply for financial grants if specific criteria are met, which include not-for-profit organizations that advance safe and affordable housing programs for Colorado residents, promote educational programs that encourage and support equity in housing, and/or who provide housing-related disaster relief to our Colorado communities.
For internal stakeholders, criteria include a staff member who was in an accident and requires medical deductible assistance, a broker who must cease working due to family illness or emergency requiring the broker to temporarily step away from the business, or someone within the organization who incurred a major expense due to a natural disaster.
Kentwood Real Estate supports numerous civic and community endeavors. Every year, Kentwood and its agents demonstrate their commitment to the community by volunteering and supporting local charities and events. To learn more about The Kentwood Cares Foundation or Kentwood Real Estate and available listings, visit www.Kentwood.com.
About Kentwood Real Estate
At Kentwood Real Estate, we believe in community. That we accomplish more together. That deep roots matter. We inspire people to imagine the next steps in their life journey. Our brokers are the highest producing, most knowledgeable, caring and experienced brokers in the country who offer a quality customer service experience. The exclusive affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway’s HomeServices of America in Colorado, Kentwood Real Estate produces more sales volume per agent than 99% of all real estate companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.Kentwood.com.