CHARLESTON, SC - Charleston’s innovative-driven real estate firm, The Cassina Group, finished the first half of 2021 as the #1 boutique firm in all of Charleston. The company has over $406 million* in closed and pending sales so far this year, which outpaces their total sales volume for the previous year.
“Throughout the years, The Cassina Group continues to set the tone for attainable luxury, focusing on our clients wants and needs and the unique properties that complement their lifestyles,” said Owen Tyler, Partner and Managing Broker of the company. “We are so grateful to have REALTORS® that are invested in the client experience and wonderful customers and clients who return year after year.”
In a market where inventory is at historic lows, The Cassina Group has managed to achieve these results by leveraging their impressive network. Nearly 20% of their transactions this year have been handled in-house, with no other brokerages involved.
The boutique firm, with only 39 REALTORS®, has participated in the sale of 82 properties over a million dollars throughout the Lowcountry so far this year. Cassina currently ranks as the number one company by sales volume on Sullivan’s Island. Significant sales on the island include 2411 Atlantic Avenue ($6,850,000; Robertson Allen representing both the buyers and sellers), 1750 Ion Avenue ($4,000,000; Jimmy Dye representing the buyers), 2525 Atlantic Avenue ($3,500,000; Robertson Allen representing the buyers) and 3021 Middle Street ($3,305,001; Robertson Allen representing the buyers).
Other notable transactions handled by Cassina include:
- 106 Charleston Boulevard, Isle of Palms: eight beds, 11 full and two-half baths, 7,164 square feet, $4,350,000 (Meghan Webster represented the seller)
- 7 Dunecrest Lane, Isle of Palms: seven beds, eight full and two-half baths, 4,991 square feet, $3,890,000 (Robertson Allen represented the seller and Meghan Webster represented the buyer)
- 2200 Palm Boulevard, Isle of Palms: six beds, four baths, 3,000 square feet, $3,000,000 (Chris Eller represented the buyers)
- 121 Live Oak Drive, Old Village: five beds, three full and one-half baths, 3,369 square feet, $3,050,000 (Will Prendergast represented the sellers)
- 34 New Street, South of Broad: five beds, five full and one-half baths, 4,280 square feet, $3,839,560 (Charles Baarcke represented the sellers)
- 6 New Town Lane, The Crescent: five beds, five full and one-half baths, 4,200 square feet, $3,695,000 (Robertson Allen represented both the buyers and sellers)
The firm forecasts the second half of the year to be equally strong for Charleston real estate as more and more people relocate to the area, taking advantage of remote work options and the advantageous lifestyle afforded by the Lowcountry.
The innovation-driven real estate firm has a proven reputation for delivering stronger results through leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships. They recently launched a new website, CassinaGroup.com, to showcase their beautiful Lowcountry listings. The company has two offices in Charleston, including downtown Charleston and Mount Pleasant.
For more information on The Cassina Group, please visit their website at CassinaGroup.com.
*Statistics pulled on 7.12.2021
About The Cassina Group
The Cassina Group is a boutique real estate brokerage with offices in Mount Pleasant, SC and Charleston, SC. The firm is managed by Owen Tyler, partner and managing broker, and founding partners Jimmy Dye and Robertson Allen. Recent awards include top honors from Charleston Magazine, Inc. 5000, T3 Sixty and SC Biz News. For more information, visit www.CassinaGroup.com or call 843-628-0008.