The Cassina Group Ends 2019 as the Number One Boutique Firm for Home Sales Over $1 Million
Posted by Molly Glover — February 20, 2020
CHARLESTON, SC - The Cassina Group, Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm, had an extremely successful 2019, closing the year as the number one boutique firm for home sales over $1 million*. The firm also is ranked as the number one boutique firm for home sales over $500,000. The Cassina Group participated in 439.5 transactions in 2019 for a total sales volume of over $284 million, placing them in the top one percent of all companies in the Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS® MLS.
“We are extremely pleased with our production over the past year,” said Owen Tyler, Partner and Managing Broker of The Cassina Group. “Our knowledgeable, professional and committed REALTORS® are among the best in Charleston and we are so thankful for our loyal clients who continue to use Cassina for all of their real estate needs.”
The company participated in several note-worthy sales. Laura Rembert represented the buyers on the purchase of 2619 Bayonne Street on Sullivan’s Island, a record-breaking sale for the island selling for $7,350,000. The company also participated in the sale of five additional properties over $3 million, including 358 Ralston Creek Street on Daniel Island (Robertson Allen represented the sellers), 2319 Atlantic Avenue on Sullivan’s Island (Garrett Rust represented the buyers), 4915 Retriever Road on Wadmalaw Island (Jimmy Dye represented the buyers), 202 McCants Drive in Mt. Pleasant’s Old Village (Charles McIntosh represented the buyers) and 517 King Street #14 in downtown Charleston (Stephanie Wilson-Hartzog represented the buyers).
Other notable sales for the year include:
- 9 Johnson Road, The Crescent (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
- 5 Broughton Road, The Crescent (Laura Rembert represented the sellers)
- 110 Ashley Avenue, Downtown (Charles McIntosh represented the buyers)
- 11 King Street, Downtown (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
- 313 Station 30th Street, Sullivan’s Island (Greg Boger represented the buyers)
- 2302 Atlantic Avenue, Sullivan’s Island (Garrett Rust represented the buyers)
- 735 Olde Central Way, I’On (Meghan Webster represented the sellers)
- 621 Pitt Street, Old Village (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
- 112 Freeman Street, Old Village (Jimmy Dye represented both the buyers and sellers)
- 4020 Betsy Kerrison Parkway, Johns Island (Garrett Rust represented the buyers)
- 422 Tanner Trail, James Island (Chip Eiserhardt & Heath Verner represented the sellers)
- 720 Jim Isle Drive, James Island (Robertson Allen represented the sellers)
The company, founded in 2006 by Jimmy Dye and Robertson Allen, has offices in downtown Charleston and Mount Pleasant and consistently ranks as one of the highest-producing companies in the MLS. The Cassina Group is known as Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm with a proven reputation for delivering stronger results through leading-edge technology and building lasting relationships.
For more information on the company, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com.
*Statistics pulled from CATR MLS on 2.1.2020
About The Cassina Group
The Cassina Group is a boutique real estate brokerage with offices in Mount Pleasant, SC and Charleston, SC. Recent awards include top honors from Charleston Magazine, Inc. 5000 and SC Biz News. For more information, visit www.TheCassinaGroup.com or call 843-628-0008.